“so, so TINY”

Ranked #1,493 of 4,561 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Neighbourhood: Centrum
Neighbourhood: Centrum
Reviewed 2 April 2018

a more apt name for this eatery might be "Pippettes, home of the micro-sandwich".
How they can even be legally described as sandwiches is beyond me. I've eaten bigger chips. My kids had 2 hotdogs, or should I say cocktail sausages in a tiny piece of bread. The portion sizes are laughable, so do not think of dining here if you're anything other than mildly peckish.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

The first time that we visited this place we loved it. The food was great as well as the location. However, the next day when we returned, our time there was ruined by a very rude waitress who had an issue with us using the napkins that were brought over to us because it’s not ‘environmentally friendly.’ I suggest that if she cares so much about the environment she 1. Doesn’t bring napkins over to customers to use in the first place, or 2. Tells customers explicitly when they enter that they shouldn’t use the napkins that are brought over to them as it will cause the customers to receive rude and sarcastic remarks and comments from her. Overall, if you’re happy to pay for overpriced food only to be then told off for using the napkins then this is a great place to go. Would not recommend.

Reviewed 30 December 2017

We thought this was a bit pricey for what you got. These are mini subs (about to bites each) and come with no sides. Prices averaged 3-4 Euros each:(

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Located near the Doubletree Hilton this little restaurant offers good food at reasonable prices. We had breakfast there twice and would recommend it for both breaskfast and lunch.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

This quaint little restaurant was near my hotel and a place to get a quick bite to eat. I only wanted a small amount of food and they offered mini sandwiches. The tuna was terrific and their sweets were delectable. I also had a pot of tea that hit the spot. Service a bit disorganized and slow, but after I spoke up they couldn't have been more helpful. There was a second floor but have no idea about seating., Outdoor tables were provided.