“Disgusting behaviour”
Review of Mr Tom Snack Bar

Mr Tom Snack Bar
Ranked #3,313 of 4,441 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Neighbourhood: Red Light District (De Wallen)
Neighbourhood: Red Light District (De Wallen)
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Absolutely rude staff. The guy on the desk tried to take my coins from my wallet. I pointed out that it was a very rude behaviour and he started screaming at me. Please don’t go there if you want to have a good service

Reviewed 7 March 2016 via mobile

Went there for hot dogs and they were great also the chips was excellent! Also very fast service and friendly staff! Highly recommended !

Reviewed 1 June 2015 via mobile

Needed a late night snack - so I popped in for a veggie burger - I handed over my money and then say back and waited for it to be cooked. Unfortunately the same person that took my money and handled the change was also serving up the Veggie Burger. Can you use gloves to handle the veggie burger bun please? No we don't use gloves I'm told - ok I'll have my money back - no you have paid for this now so you must have it! Well I was hungry I ate it - it was rubbish - but more importantly it was made without gloves so now I have stomach pains. Avoid this place until they decide to improve their food hygiene.

3  Thank VANTERHEYDEN
Reviewed 5 May 2015 via mobile

We had there burger and it was very tasty. Quality fries that was served with it was also very good. And the line of people waiting means we are not the only ones that liked it.

Reviewed 22 March 2015

we stopped here for a portion of chips and a burger, all freshly made and really tasty, a good location for chip shop especially after a few drinks.