“Authentic Thai in A Very Upscale Environment”

Kinnaree Thai Cuisine
Reserve with
Kinnaree Thai Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #143 of 4,134 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Price range: US$18 - US$29
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Jordaan
Description: Welcome at Kinnaree’s We are waiting for you to make your evening to a feast! From our kitchen, based in the heart of Jordaan, we serve authentic Thai specialities, which you can enjoy in an attractive and modern-design restaurant.
Reviewed 24 May 2017

My whole family loved this place. Food was very authentic. Spicier than what we typically get in the States....but SO tasty. Service was efficient and friendly. It can get crowded and a bit noisy.....so keep that in mind in terms of your group. Food was excellent and the interior is nice and the outside neighborhood really beautiful.

1  Thank Bruce W

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

This restaurant had good Thai food but nothing exceptional. Plenty to choose from as you would expect in particular the fish dishes which had a good choice. Would return again.

Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

Walked in hoping to get a seat and we were lucky as it was booked out. Good was served quickly by very polite staff. They gave us a taster before our food arrived + it was delicious. We order pad Thai + masam curry. Both delicious and very big portions. About e15/18 per meal. Wine was tasty too. Overall a very nice experience would return for sure. We had a nice little alcove seat at the window.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

After a day of shopping me and my daughter stopped quite early at this restaurant. We were the first customers but within a half hour it was packed. Food was delicious: try the green curry, fortunately not too spicy. We ordered too much and we were given a doggybag.

Reviewed 6 April 2017

Had a fabulous dinner here ~ Very warmly greeted, welcomed and immediately shown to our table in this very lovely and comfortable restaurant. Having selected this restaurant before taking our vacation to Amsterdam, we showed up at 5:30 which is the opening time and fortunately, did not have to reserve a table for another time or day! Both my husband and I had the soup wih vegetables and noodles. The soup's vegetables were very fresh and my husband loved the soup but I can't say that I loved the flavor, due to the cilantro. My husband also loved his duck entree with black pepper sauce and I savored every bite of my chicken with basil and chil paste sauce. My entree had a key of two chili peppers on the menu and I aked if I could have it mild and the waitress said yes, however, when I tasted it, it seemed to be a three chili pepper item. When another waitress stopped by our table and asked how things were, I let her know that I wasn't able to eat my selection and simply asked for some milk to cut the heat, which she kindly accomodated. She also offered to have the kitchen replace my dish and explained that it would be milder so I agreed with much skepticism. Happy I was wrong because the replacement was PERFECT ~ still had a nice kick to it with such fresh, wonderfully flavored and timed chicken. I wish I could give the review a five, but because the first entree wasn't mild and the soup wasn't my favorite, I can only give a four rating. Open for dinner only. Hours are from 5:30 to 10:00 Monday through Thursday and on Sunday. Open from 5:30 to 10:30 on Friday & Saturday. Located in the Jordan neighborhood, about a 10 minute walk from Anne Frank's House.