“My New Favourite Thai”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Jordaan
Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

When in Amsterdam we usually go to another Thai place (very nearby here) but decided to try Ko Chang following a recommendation - good choice!
Fast service, friendly staff, good atmosphere and SPECTACULAR food. So good - I can't describe just how spicy, fresh and complex our dishes were. 'Thai hot' too - just the way we like it. Generous portions and endless supply of extra rice as well.
Highly recommended!

Reviewed 3 November 2016

We dined at this restaurant whilst staying in the Joordan area in November. The food was delicious but don't be a smarty like me and ask for something extra spicey....you will regret it. Once my taste buds returned, and I stopped sweating, my wife told me that the food was spicey enough without anything extra.....I will know better next time!

Service was excellent, meals plentiful, decor modest and very reasonably priced. A great way to end our stay in Amsterdam before returning home to Australia.

Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

Food was amazing, it really reminded me of genuine Thai food. The staff is friendly and helpful. The one thing to keep in mind is that the restaurant is quite small, not suited for claustrophobic people.

Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

I live in Amsterdam and have checked out a lot of Thai places...this one wins. Affordable, authentic and great taste. My favorite dish is Thai Basil calamari. Its a small place so a reservation may be needed.

Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

Hsd quick dinner with kids. Food is fine but not very spicy. Portion bit low.
The soure soup was below expectations and small portion