“Delicious Dutch cuisine ”

De Blauwe Hollander
Ranked #442 of 4,446 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Price range: US$6 - US$23
Cuisines: Dutch
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Stadsdeel Zuid
Description: We are a typical dutch restaurant with only local fresh food. Great beers from Amsterdam and local wines.
Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

You can have some delicious and traditional Dutch dishes there. For sure you are not going to leave the place hungry! Everything is nicely served, the service is very good and prices reasonable. It's good to make a reservation though. I particularly recommend "stampoot" (mashed potatoes and meatballs) and ribs bit everything looked just as good!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,110)

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

I'll keep aside my impressions about Dutch food, since I tasted only at this place. But the service is really good. From the dish tips to helping with a random issue about saving my luggage.

Deserts? The apple pie was amazing.
I'd totally be there again.

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

We read the review for this one and decided to give it a try. We weren't disappointed, the spare ribs were superb and the portion size more than I could finish! A truly delicious and hearty Dutch meal. Having only ever had poffertjes at the Christmas market I really wanted to try them in a Dutch restaurant. Again not disappointed for someone who loves pancakes! I highly recommend this little gem with terrific, friendly staff.

Reviewed 24 June 2016

Husband and I had dinner at this small restaurant. It specializes in traditional Dutch cooking. Wonderful pea soup, minced meats wrapped in bacon with red cabbage and apple and boiled potatoes. Next table ordered a rib dish and we saw them suck the bones clean. A good meal, good service.

Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

we were looking for a traditional dutch evening meal. found it here. hostess was brilliant explaining things on the menu. happy to visit again.