“Nice kalamarie”
Review of Zorba De Griek

Zorba De Griek
Reserve with
Zorba De Griek is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,999 of 4,047 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Price range: US$22 - US$44
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Stadsdeel Zuid
Reviewed 6 August 2017

We arrived here at 8.30 and we were welcomed in a pleasant manor. We decided what we wanted but were then told that it had sold out we then chose a few more dishes which were also sold out and the waiter explained that it was very late and most of the food had gone. We finally ordered the Kalamarie but I feel they could have told us what they were sold out of first before we decided to eat there as we probably would have gone elsewhere. Food was average. €38 for 2 Kalahari and a 2 ice teas.

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

I'm a fan of Greek food, but this place is so bad! We ordered the vegetarian dish, and it was nothing like excepted! In the menu is says the vegetables roasted, instead they are in some kind of discussing sauce. When we complained they told us they won't replace our dish and we paid without even eating and left! It was so horrible felling! In addition they tried to charge us more than written in the menu.
In summary, don't go!!!

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

We order for a starters meze for two and for a main course mixed grill for me and my wife take stifado. Meze platter was good selection of different Greek starters and pretty tasty ones.

Mixed grill was full platter different meats with fries, rice, salad and tzatsik. Different grilled meats have they own character and wery tasty. Dish is big enough for to fill grown man at to the top.

My wifes stifado was also wery tasty and quite big for a lady. With stifado comes side dish pot of rice.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

I've been to Greece several times and miss the food. Service is a bit slow but it should be! My friend and I enjoyed our meal greatly!

Reviewed 28 June 2017

The owner was very nice and the service was fast. Is located in a pedestrian street full of people and restaurants. I had a moussaka, which was disappointing; the gyro was enormous and good. We had dinner outside.