Lowest prices for your stay
US$131
View deal
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
All reviews stayed here the ground floor air conditioning lovely hotel staff were friendly and helpful train station buffet breakfast rolls
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 August 2020

We stayed here for 1 night with our 3 year old daughter. The hotel is only a few minute bike ride from the train station. Nice quiet location. The hotel is very modern with nicely designed interior. On the ground floor the is a nice bar and there is seating outside on the sidewalk. Also there is a roof terrace that was always quiet.

We booked a triple room which was 2 single beds put together and a sofa bed. Room was very clean. We had a corner room overlooking the Koepoort. We visited in the summer and the room has air conditioning but we just opened the windows and the room cooled down fine. One major bonus was a large whirlpool tub! We did not expect that. Amazing to relax in it after the day. Our room also had a separate stand up shower. The room has a safe but I couldn't figure it out so didn't use it. Bottled water is expensive in the room so buy whatever drinks and snacks you need from Albert Heijn which is very close by.

Due to COVID they do not have buffet breakfast but they give you bags of breakfast just outside your room at the time of your choosing. Breakfast was plenty for us. Croissants, rolls, ham, cheese, yogurt, juice, etc. You can help yourself to coffee downstairs. We ate in our room but you are welcome to eat your breakfast in the dining room downstairs or outside. Staff were friendly and helpful.

Small negative for me was the Koepoort bell would ring every hour. I went to sleep just before 11pm and it woke me up. The last time I heard it was midnight and it woke me up at 7am. So I assume it does not ring through the night. I am a light sleeper so recommend bringing earplugs if you are as well.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 9 December 2019

This is an excellent hotel. Comfortable beds, generous rooms, great service, good breakfast, decent price. It is a 10 min walk from the harbour / centre, and therefore quiet too. The family rooms are fine too

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 3 September 2019

My husband and I were on an independent cycling tour of Holland. I chose this hotel in Enkhuizen primarily because I could not get a second night at a hotel in Hoorn and this looked like the best choice in Enkuizen. In retrospect, I wish we had stayed 2 nights at this hotel. The Hotel looks nice on the website and it was even better in person. The staff is exceptionally friendly and helpful - we arrived too early to check-in but the person at reception welcomed us warmly, took our bags, gave us a map and directions to the tourist office, showed us to the bathrooms, and made us feel at home.

The hotel is about 15 min from the heart of town on foot, but it is a lovely, shaded walk. There is a market, bank and some restaurants even closer (10 min); the tourist office/train station are a few minutes further.

We had a very spacious room on an upper floor, looking over trees and a canal. (I don't remember the type of room I selected but it was at least one category above standard.) It seemed brand new, very nice furnishings, great reading lights, freshly painted, excellent air-conditioning and wifi. The bathroom was huge with a walk-in tiled shower and separate enormous Jacuzzi tub.

The lobby, sitting area, and breakfast area of the hotel (on the first floor) are newly redecorated - very modern and elegant, a great place to sit and read (and enjoy free coffee in the morning before breakfast).

We'd have loved to stay longer - Enkhuizen and the whole coastal area is delightful!

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 16 July 2019 via mobile

We really enjoyed our time in Enkhuizen and glad we stayed here. Very friendly staff and a good location, about a 10 minute walk from the centre of town. Our room was very simply furnished...but it was large and the bed very comfortable. We stayed on the street side which was a bit noisier late at night on the weekend as "happy" cyclists returned home from the pubs. The lobby and lounge are beautifully decorated and the breakfast was fine. Enhuizen is an excellent alternative for tourists who want a slower and quieter taste of Holland.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 July 2019 via mobile

Our cycling company booked us to stay at de Koepoort and we found the hotel friendly, comfortable and well placed. It would have been great if they had a restaurant as they are a long way from the restaurants in town - especially when you are tired after a long day cycling

Date of stay: July 2019