“Nice omelettes”

Hofje zonder Zorgen
Reserve with
Hofje zonder Zorgen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 340 Restaurants in Haarlem
Price range: US$5 - US$13
Cuisines: International
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 19 July 2017

We had two hofjes omelettes and were quite nice. It comes with 2 pieces of bread and you can choose either white or brown bread. I guess it had some pepper powder but not sure about it. But it was not spicy at all.
The omelette tasted healthy and the place had a friendly atmosphere.
Also, the desserts seemed delicious. But we couldn't try it cause we were quite full.
One thing I didn't like it was the place was quite busy so it took quite long time to take our order.

But if you are looking for a local lunch place of nice cafe, definitely recommend here :)

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

The café/restaurant overlooks a garden and is very quaint. They can do most things on the menu gluten free, apart from quiche, banana bread and a few of the desserts. I had a carpaccio salad which was delicious, and my boyfriend had the organic tomato soup, which came with bread and tapenade. I had a rich dark chocolate pie for dessert which was gluten free. I would highly recommend this place for food, service and ambience

1  Thank Maya Y
Reviewed 27 April 2017

Perfect restaurant for branch or lunch! Super friendly restaurant with nice atmosphere! And of course really good food :) Don't forget to try cake, if you are there!! All of them look so good and taste good :)

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

Had a very tasty chicken salad with pesto and avocado.
Came in with a child and weren't greeted too friendly, but managed to sort it out.
Very busy on a Sunday afternoon.

62mr, Manager at Hofje zonder Zorgen, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2017

Dear all,

We're so sorry for that. It was indeed to busy because of the bloemencorso, but that is not a excuse. I'm very happy to hear you enjoyed your lunch.
Hope to see you back!

Team Hofje zonder Zorgen

Reviewed 7 April 2017

I've been here twice now for lunch and I love it. The restaurant is very cozy with the hofsje outside the window. The eggplant omelette is excellent and my father raved about the lentil soup. Great experiences both times and I will be back.