“Best Burger in Town”
Review of The Louisiana

The Louisiana
Ranked #100 of 384 Restaurants in Haarlem
Price range: US$14 - US$31
Description: New Orleans is known for its vast history of musical and culinary gems. And for its mix of cultures. Built in the middle of a swamp, creating fertile ground for creativity. Sounds familiar? Sure! Haarlem is all of that! We see the love for music and excellent, affordable food in Haarlem. And we share this passion. That's why it's only logical for us to create a unique spot in our hometown, inspired by the city of dreams: New Orleans. The Louisiana Lobstershack, or: The Louisiana Your New Orleans experience in the center of Haarlem So: pick up your dancing shoes, call your friends and loved ones, come to The Louisiana and share our passion!!
Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

My second time of eating here with friends and family and the place is such a breath of fresh air.
I enjoyed a fantastic meal and I think the Chef has really put out a burger that delivers as the Beef Cheek meat is beautiful. Hands down one of my best burger experiences to date.
I also has a side order of Voodoo Chicken Wings which came with a blue cheese sauce, I'm salavating just thinking about how nice they where!
The bartenders Cocktails where a delight as was the selection of beers.
This is a place where I like spending my Friday or Saturday night.

Reviewed 8 February 2017

At least if you plan to have dinner here.
And we will for sure come here again, and again...!
Excellent food, swift and nice staff, and a very nice and comfy environment.
We like! We like a lot!

2  Thank Hans55
Reviewed 6 January 2017

The food and drinks served here are very good. Despite the high quality, I do feel the place is slightly overpriced. They also over charged us by adding 2 desert to the bill that we never orderd. It is rathe rnoisy and the table and stool seats are not very comforatble. My steak was great for tatse etc,, but would have liked a larger side portion.

Reviewed 20 December 2016

always enjoy my self here, staff is nice , food good , drinks awesome and nice cozy place, a but noisy at times but that is part of the charm

1  Thank Andre L
Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

I had never experienced food from Louisiana and I ordered the stew which was absolutely amazing! Totally worth it! My friends had burgers and lobsters and really enjoyed it as well.
I am not myself a cocktail fan but my friends enjoyed them.
It is needed to book a table.
I only put 4 stars because I find the place to be too dark for a restaurant and a bit too noisy.