Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$98
View deal
Expedia.comUS$98
Hotels.comUS$98
PricelineUS$98
TravelocityUS$98
Orbitz.comUS$98
eDreamsUS$98
All reviews train station nice hotel beautiful city some tlc i highly recommend this hotel old city small refrigerator nice atmosphere few minutes walk top class terrasse stylish grandeur personnel diner
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 July 2022

Good location nearby centre of Zwolle. Nice personel and kind. Very good room en breakfast. Quiet nightrest. Quality of TV could be better. Some channels were not good to sea. Overall a very good hotel.

Date of stay: July 2022
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 2 July 2022

Grand Hotel Wientjes, located very close to the station has “always” been there. The rooms are nice and modern, even include a small refrigerator. There is a Grand Café with a nice atmosphere and an outside terrace and on the opposite side another restaurant, also with an outside balcony. Especially outside it is very pleasant now the road has been renovated and the buses no longer pass in front. Staff is very friendly and helpful. What I found an unpleasant surprise was that, after returning to the hotel in the evening, as a hotel guest we could not have a meal in any of the restaurants without a prior reservation. I have never come across this before. We had to settle for snacks. This should be communicated to guests by a notice in the room or at checking in. It really was a downer on my experience, which was otherwise good.

Date of stay: June 2022
1  Thank DickZe
Reviewed 1 May 2022

The location is excellent, a few minutes walk from the train station and close to the center of town and universities. The hotel is spotless and well designed. The most amazing characteristic of this hotel is the staff, they could not have been more helpful and gracious. Every single request was granted with a smile. I received the coffee capsules of my preference with a smile! I was given good advice and they printed out maps for me to use instead of relying on google maps. One of the staff members (Eleni I think) even walked me to the train station when I checked out to help me carry my very heavy suitcase. I highly recommend this hotel and if ever in Zwolle agian this is where I will stay!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 April 2022

The hotel is a not far from the city center in a rather calm street. Fantastic and very motivated staff. Rooms are spacious. Beds are very comfortable. The bar is a visit worth at any time of the day. The restaurant serves very creative dishes. And die old town of Zwolle is just a lovely little beauty. I will definitiver come back.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 17 April 2022 via mobile

Perfect location. Good parking (paid). Friendly staff. The hotel breakfast and dinner are perfect. The building has grandeur. Classic red awnings. It is on a pretty quiet street, but very near to the train station and to the inner city. All within minutes walking distance. Rooms could use some tlc in respect of sound proofing and central heating noises.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank WorldTravelOne