Van der Valk Hotel Amersfoort A1
US$115
Logement de Gaaper(Amersfoort)
US$103
US$76
Best Western Plus Berghotel Amersfoort(Amersfoort)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$106
Agoda.com
Hotel de Tabaksplant(Amersfoort)(Great Value!)
US$70
Lange Jan Hotel(Amersfoort)(Great Value!)
US$58
1,238 results
All reviewsluxury roomexcellent restaurantgreat hotelbaby bedfree mini barromantic weekendnice hotel to staybusiness hotelclean roomslarge roomgreat breakfast buffetrecommend this hotelfree parkingbusiness tripshort breakquality hotellocated close
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

I was staying for 5 nights and I was really satisfied with room, bed, staff, breakfast and especially with initiative to go green by motivating guests not to clean rooms and change towels everyday!
Very nice place!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 February 2018

I stayed here for two nights in January. While out of the way (not in the historic downtown Amersfoort area) it was convenient for business and downtown was only a short cab or bus ride. The room was spacious and clean - with the best shower (and water pressure) I've ever had in a European hotel. The staff was helpful in arranging taxis when needed. The breakfast buffet that was included in the very reasonable cost of my room was outstanding. Everyone I was traveling with looked forward to the next morning. We also had the Sunday brunch - which was even better than the breakfast - so much fresh fish and crepes! The restaurant and bar area seemed busy almost all day - this is obviously the place to meet and dine for those in the area on business.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 January 2018

I normally stay at the De Klepperman in Hoevelaken but unfortunately they are fully booked this week for a corparate event. They did however arrange a room at the Van de Valk A1.

On the face of it this seemed a good option. The staff at the front desk were friendly and helpful.

My opinion changed rapidly when I went down for dinner at 19.00 and was told very ubruptly by the Maitre D that they had no tables and I would have to eat at the bar

Since I'd been on the go since 03.15 UK time I wasn't really imppressed with this response and asked about the tables on the otherside of the bar

The young lady's response was that section is closed.

So after settling down at a table in the bar area I waited to be served. After 15 minutes of waiting I walked out and informed the reception that I would not be eating dinner in there restaurant at all this week

I literally live out of a suitcase in hotel rooms and to be treated like this because I'm just a single traveller and not a group.

Well, need I say more

If you want to be treated badly by staff who overestimate there importance in the scheme of things, then the Van de Valk A1 is just for you

Room Tip: Go somewhere else with a bit of character
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 January 2018

I had booked a suite to celebrate my husbands Birthsday. The suite was great and we loved it. The staff were very helpful and friendly, and helped surprising my husband. . The food was delisious and it was clean and nice everywhere.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 8 January 2018

Lovely hotel, clean, comfy big bed , great shower in a good sized room. Free mini bar included which was great. Nice restaurant, good price especially on new year. No nearby cafes only McDonald's so would have been goood to have a small coffee shop or shop in hotel.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family