“Must go”

Mamma Mia
Ranked #39 of 120 Restaurants in Middelburg
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Gaetano Giorgia and Laura are the best!!
Everything is special, you will never eat pizza like this, unless you go to Naples.
So good

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (63)

Reviewed 1 September 2019

My boyfriend and I stopped here for dinner on the way home from a long journey because we were just wanting to eat and nothing sounded good.

We were so pleasantly surprised by this place, though! It looks like your average cheap pizza spot, and whilst the prices reflect that, the food really doesn’t. It’s so much better!

We had some lovely little garlic dough balls to start, I had a tortellini pasta meal and my boyfriend had a pizza — all of them were excellent. Some of the best Italian food I’ve ever had.

Don’t judge this place before trying it!

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed 24 March 2019 via mobile

I take my food very seriously; I want quality and value for money. This restaurant delivers; tasty food, in good portions for really a steal. The ambiance is great, non-formal authentic, non-pretentious. Just ignore the boring mall, ignore the non-designer approach; the food will do the talking. Enjoy, highy recommended.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed 30 August 2018

A group of friends and I visited this restaurant recently on a cycling tour of Belgium and Holland. We had been craving pizza and Mamma Mia was perfect. Really authentic and tasty food. We were offered a 3 course fish or meat special menu which sounded delicious and at around 25 Euro was excellent value but it was pizza we needed! There was lots of choice. A friendly family run restaurant with excellent English spoken and quite busy on a Sunday evening at 8.30, full of locals - a great sign. We found it a little tricky to find as it isn't in the centre, rather in a shopping centre which otherwise looked very closed - but persevere as you will be rewarded.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank Peter C
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Came to this restaurant with some friends. Glad I did, don't know if id ever had found it! Family owned and operated. Friendly staff makes you feel right at home. I had the mussels since hey we're in season and the raviolis. They were delicious. Would definitely recommend.

Date of visit: August 2017