“Feeling Home”
Review of toko ina gouda

toko ina gouda
Ranked #29 of 132 Restaurants in Gouda
Cuisines: Indonesian
Reviewed 7 November 2016

It feels like you're not visit Indonesia's Restaurant in Holland, but like you visit Indonesia's Restaurant in Indonesia. Like you feel at home again. Every dish just remind me about Indonesia, and became a medicine for our hearts. High Recommended for Indonesian the mostly, local tourists, and everyone who come to Holland. Even the service of Mrs. Ivonne (the owner) and all the staffs, really warming and feeling homey. They also sell sambal and jajanan Indonesia. Lovely!!

Reviewed 29 September 2016

I had heard so much about Indonesian food in Holland that I researched the no 1 Indonesian restaurant on here to visit during our short stay in Gouda. I had read that there were only 6 seats but we were not expecting a shop with a table for 6 at the front. As soon as we walked in the smells lifted any doubts. The shop sells ingredients, pastes and sauces for Indonesian cuisine and locals came in, leaving with containers full of food for their dinner. I wished I could have brought some back to the UK. The four of us loved our choices and all agreed we would come back if we had the opportunity.

Reviewed 14 January 2016

Apart from deliciously cooked Indonesian specialities, there is a wide range of asian ingredients for home-cooking.

Reviewed 18 October 2015 via mobile

Did not expect to find any in Gouda, however here we found delucious Indonesian food. I think they are cooked more closely to Indonesian taste rather than dutch.PS: The place also sells Indonesian spices.

Reviewed 9 April 2015 via mobile

This has to be the smallest restaurant I've eaten in - only six seats. The food however was tasty and very reasonably priced. The service too was very friendly.

2  Thank Difficultcove