US$86
US$104
US$87
US$58
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$66/night.

US$148
US$130
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

Novotel Rotterdam Brainpark(Rotterdam)(Great Value!)
US$80
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

US$49
  • Restaurant
US$91
Agoda.com
All reviewsbusy roadsmoking roomaverage hotelnice breakfastreception staffmodern hotelcity
Reviewed 20 November 2017

Excellent stay. Have stayed here many times and service is always very good and friendly. All staff is fantastic. Naomey and her management staff always help out wherever possible. Dinner in the restaurant is very good and breakfast with freshly made eggs is great!

Room Tip: 507 very good
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BastionHotels, Manager at Bastion Hotel Rotterdam Zuid, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Dear Davorv648,

Thanks for your stay at Bastion Hotel Rotterdam Zuid and see you next time!

Reviewed 1 November 2017

Unprofessional and inexperienced personnel. Causing delays during check-in and check-out without obvious reasons. On the first day there was not any cleaning service on my room. I left the room at 07:00 and returned back 20:00. Room found as I left it. I have asked for service at that time but was not available. Generally I would not recommend mentioned hotel

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BastionHotels, Manager at Bastion Hotel Rotterdam Zuid, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Dear Dimitri,

Thank you for your review. We always read our reviews in a very serious light and are very sorry to read that you were unable to enjoy your stay due to the mistake made by the housekeeping. Did you mention this to my colleagues in the hotel directly? Did they clean your room for you afterwards? Moreover, we will discuss your review with the hotel management directly as well.
We sincerely hope that we may welcome you again at Bastion Hotels so that you can enjoy the quality and service that Bastion Hotels stands for!

Reviewed 23 October 2017

One of the elevator was out of order and nobody say that they have another elevator. So I carried my luggage by my hand till the 3rd floor. I want to have lunch in the hotel's restaurant. The menu is very poor. The waitress forgot my order.

Dear Peter,

Thank you for your review and we are sorry to read about the inconvenience. Your review will be forwarded and discussed with the management so that we can improve the quality and service of our hotels!

Kind regards,

Team e-commerce

Reviewed 20 October 2017

I frequently use Bastion hotels and have received emails stating that there is a gift waiting for me. When I ask the reception about the gift, they sadly inform that there are no more left. I find that disappointing and if I didn't know better, I might conclude that Bastion is just cheating their customers.

Dear Harald,

Thank you for your message, and what a pity! Could you please forward me the e-mails so that I can make sure that we can send you the gifts? We are looking forward to receive your e-mail on e-commerce@bastionhotels.nl!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 16 October 2017

It was nice to be welcomed in the hotel by a friendly and helpfull reception staff.
room was fine and clean as well as bathroom.
Pleasant restaurant as well and good breakfast.
I coming back to Rotterdam, I may come back

Dear Claude,

Thank you for your review! See you next time at Bastion Hotels!