“Tasty Easter Mail”

Brasserie Buitenhof
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Brasserie Buitenhof is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #38 of 1,495 Restaurants in The Hague
Price range: US$10 - US$29
Cuisines: French, Mediterranean
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: A new brasserie in a beautiful location just steps away from the Buitenhof. Throughout the day you can enjoy our French-Mediterranean cuisine in a casual atmosphere. Invested a good sandwich to a sumptuous dinner. A delicious cup of Illy "coffee and piece of cake to a delicious lunch with a glass of wine. Brasserie Buitenhof has excellent opportunities for private dining and receptions up to 100 personen. By groups over 10 people, it is customary for us to display a menu suggestion. This will be prepared in consultation with you.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Very good easter meal. Good attention and very tasty courses. Time between starter and main course could have been a bit shorter but all in all very good experience.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

A small but brilliantly executed menu. I had the salmon to start and the run eye as a main. Both perfectly turned out. I could mine with a small beer but many wines to choose from as an alternative. Would recommend

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

This has a great central location and a really relaxed, laid back vibe. I was travelling on business and doing some sightseeing over the weekend and they made me feel very welcome and put me at a shared table in the centre which felt much more sociable without pressuring me to chat to others if I didn't want to. There were papers on the table and good music, if I hadn't been playing tourist I'd have been tempted to stay and just chill out!

The staff were happy to translate the menu for me and I had a delicious home made soup and a toasted sandwich. Everything felt clean and fresh and tasty. Not the cheapest but it's top quality.

Nicest place I ate at during my stay in Den Haag, highly recommended!

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Amazing location, perfect food and drinks, the creme brulee was really really good and the waiters are very friendly

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Very cute place for beer, wine and food. In the heart of the city center. Truly a nice experience and very reasonable prices