US$76
  • Pool
US$83
Trip.com
ibis Wavre Brussels East Hotel(Wavre)(Great Value!)
US$64
Travelocity
US$161
US$152
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 June 2015

We brought a large party to the Chateau de Limelette for the celebration of the Waterloo bicentenary. Pleasing 50 people is much harder than pleasing 2. I need not have worried. Everyone in our party oozed satisfaction. They liked the ample size of the rooms, most with their own balconies, bathrooms and separate toilets. They were maintained to immaculate standards The rooms looked out over forests and gardens and hardly a human sound was audible. There was a nice lawned area in front of the conservatory-dining room on which people lingered over aperitifs in some mild June sunshine. The whole group had a formal reception dinner on our first night where 50 people were fed exceptionally well. It encouraged people to eat in the hotel the next few nights with equal satisfaction. The service could not have been more friendly or helpful, from the front office manager to the newest beaming 18 year old recruit. The whole atmosphere was relaxed but attentive. The hotel does a lot of conference business but we were hardly conscious of other groups. In every way the Chateau serves the purpose of large groups or individual travellers exceptionally well.

Stayed: June 2015
1  Thank Christopher D
Reviewed 26 April 2015 via mobile

My expectations were the one you would have for a 4 stars hotel
Our room was under the roof and ended up in having a very small bathroom
Many small things show the hotel is outdated and badly maintained: the tap is very calcareous, the bath misses some covers...
The beds were awful...we barely slept
If they give you room 308, ask for another one !
During breakfast, the staff was moving chairs and tables. Not so enjoyable for the guests...

Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank La_Halte_du_Sergeant
Reviewed 30 March 2015

I went to Chateau de Limelette for a spa day with a friend. First impressions were good even though the spa centre appeared a bit dated and faded. The hot pool, jacuzzi, relaxation area, cocoon room were excellent. Cannot fault those at all. I enjoyed my lunch as well. However the staff were disinterested and unhelpful. I left the card you carry around with you all day, issued at reception, in one of the treatment rooms. When I explained this to staff members they were very unhelpful and told me I couldn't go back in to get it. I wasn't suggesting that, I was just looking for help retrieving the card. Then when it was time for me and my friend to have another treatment the man curtly told us you are supposed to carry the card with you all day! It was pity that happened - a sour note at the end of a relaxing day. I won't be going back.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends
4  Thank Chocwaffles
Reviewed 17 March 2015

The location in the middle of the nature is perfect (even though Winter might not be the best time to enjoy the woods that surround the hotel) and quiet.
You can tell the hotel has been one of the most prestigious in the area a few years ago but the rooms desperately need to be freshen up (new wallpaper, fresh paint), especially considering the price.
The bar and the restaurant are OK.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 March 2015

The picture postcard entrance is the only good thing about the place. There is no wifi, the rooms are tiny and breakfast is horrible.
Esp the scrambled eggs were quite powdery.

The maintenance and upkeep of the hotel needs a relook at well. The lift was really shoddy.

Needs a majot facelift from inside.

The check-in and checkout was well handled.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business