“Nice location”

ET CETERA
Ranked #1,482 of 3,985 Restaurants in Brussels
Cuisines: Belgian
Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

Food is pretty good and prices are ok. Kind of an insider tip. Also suitable for larger groups with reservation beforehand. Recommendable...

Reviewed 26 February 2016

We wanted actually to go next door at the Sardinian restaurant but it was full. the anti-pasti are excellent it got a mix and then some extra bruschetta with some sort of smoked cheese, delicious. as past I had the penne arrabiata as I don't eat mushrooms and most of the dishes had different types of mushrooms but was very happy with my choise. The wine was also very good. really liked the place, the service was also very good, recommended!

I added photos of the menu, pls excuse the quality weird light

Reviewed 27 October 2015

It has been long time that I was not going there, because I was a little bit dissapointed in comparison with old times, but I thought to give it one more chance. So I went and order a risotto, which arrived in less than 10 minutes after I gave the order. The most experienced chef cannot prepare a real risotto so quickly... The worst part was that "Uncle Ben's" rice style has been used to prepare it, instead of Arborio ! I would not be surprised if the rice was already prepared and they just put the other ingredients and warm it. Sorry guys, I will not come there anymore, unless you come back to the real Italian food you were preparing before !

Reviewed 4 October 2015

Catered for a group of 20-30 of us on the second floor; excellent friendly and efficient service; the platters of starters to share were the highlight - Italian meats, vegetables, cheeses. We have been here several times and would recommend it highly for anyone looking for a restaurant for a large group (downstairs looks great for everyone else too).

Reviewed 22 June 2015

I had a steak with tomato sauce on it (not sure what it's name was on the menu), but it made me spend the night being sick until I got so dehydrated I fainted and hit my head. Then my mother told me she had a similar experience with the mussels there. DO NOT GO THERE, the food is clearly not fresh.