“Good food and wine, but noisy at times!”
Review of Le Crabe Fantome

Le Crabe Fantome
Ranked #422 of 3,712 Restaurants in Brussels
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 May 2017

I have not been at this restaurant for quite a while. It has not changed much. Still fairly good value for money. The real problem with this restaurant is ... it has NO parking. To find a spot to park on a Saturday night is a real gamble!! Service needs attention ... especially for trainees!

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

Decoration is nice and cozy. Different rooms with different atmospheres. Make you want to come back and try another one.

BUT:

100€ for 2 people for basic Thai food is way too expensive!!! Especially when you see the quality of the service! The food itself is good but still far away from real Thai food. And because I've been in Thailand a few times, I know you can have better for less than 2€. Next time, I will cook it by myself...

1  Thank grschtroumpf123
Reviewed 22 December 2016 via mobile

And we will come again.
A good mixture of " French " and thaï cuisine. Good. Prices in the normal range, staff is friendly. If you come early you will find a spot in their parking. I was told they offer valet parking, but did not see anyone. If this bothers you, call!

Reviewed 5 October 2016

Had dinner here last nice. I had the thai basilica gam as and beignets. Both were excellent. The restaurant is very pleasant and the service was good. The only downside is the price. 39 euros for a meal for one is not cheap - but then the food was worth it. Worth a visit.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

We've known this restaurant for a very long time. It used to be perfect : food and service.
We used to go there for many birthdays and major events such as New Year or my father's 70th birthday. But since... I would say about three or four years, the service has been going down and you have to wait quite a long time to get your food (if only...)
On August the 10th it was my mother's 89th birthday, and as the menu offers different possibilities for everybody, we had a go once more (my mother, plus daughters and grand-children and spouses)
We only took mains and intended to take deserts. We had to wait 1 and a half hour to get our food. Out of 7people, there were 4 tuna, one salad and 2 soles... When they took the order, we had asked to have french fries with both soles. They arrived without. So when we asked, they said it was coming... One finaly arrived as my mother had already eaten half her fish... We reminded it was two... Again we had to wait... Then we asked for another bottle of wine... It arrived long after everybody had finished eating! So we said we didn't want it anymore. They didn't apologize, nothing. You could see it didn't bother them at all! When one man came to take the empty plates away, he asked if everything was ok. My sister said "no". But he didn't even listen (I suppose) as he smiled and went away. YES, this is exactly what happened!!! So if you don't want to listen to what people have to say, just don't ask any questions! So we decided to leave with no deserts, enough is enough. I'm not paying for people to make fun of me! These are just the main things that went wrong...
They want to keep the "classy" feeling they enjoyed, but they are far from that with such rude manners! Never again!

1  Thank rachelr460