“Self service salads baked pies and grill meats ”
Review of El Turco

El Turco
Ranked #285 of 3,883 Restaurants in Brussels
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

We came evening - Twenty different salads most healthy
In addition you can have cooked veal meatballs kofta halumi cheese chicken legs shrimps
He can grill you lamb chops
Two options - per weight 26€ a kg
Or eat as much as you want for 24/25 euros plus drinks
Takeaway is sand prices
Higher quality then a street Turk kebab shop - not greasy . Not street food but cooked
Service polite and efficient
Decor is modern
You can also sit outside in the terrace

Reviewed 28 May 2017

I've been to this place a handful of times and this is my advice:

Go with a big appetite and get the all you can eat buffet. The reason I say this is because everything in their buffet is amazing and fresh, and you should try it all.

I have never left this place hungry or disappointed.

Reviewed 9 May 2017

This used to be our regular after-work haunt for several years. It's a very modern interior with a decent range of beers and an excellent Turkish buffet which will suit all tastes and dietary restrictions. As others have mentioned, it is a little pricey in the evenings as you pay for the food by the weight of the plate, other times they have an "all you can eat" policy for €20.

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

I went to El Turco with my friends for a dinner. A quite rich Turkish/ middle eastern buffet was available there . The resto was full, but my friend had a reservation for us. The food was quite good. The service was friendly, although the staff had some difficulties to fill the buffet properly.

Reviewed 5 May 2017

I do often go for lunch as it is close to my office so its a matter of convenience. I like the place but do think that it is pricey for what you get as the price is based on the weight of your food after serving yourself at the buffet. You can eat the same food for half the price in the next neighbourhood. The staff is friendly and the there's a lot of choice of great Turkish foods. It is usually quite busy at lunch so you should be there right at 12 to avoid the long queue.