Ibis Styles Brussels Centre Stephanie
US$136
US$111
US$81
  • Bar/Lounge
Citadines Sainte-Catherine Brussels(Brussels)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$87
US$116
Novotel
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

US$70
US$66
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$77/night.

US$117
US$91
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

Ibis Brussels off Grand Place(Brussels)(Great Value!)
US$112
  • Room Service
US$84
US$81
  • Restaurant
Adagio Brussels Grand Place(Brussels)(Great Value!)
US$82
HotelsClick
  • Fitness centre
All reviewstram stopfridge and microwavetram noisefree coffee machineboiled eggstravel cardreasonable walkavenue louiseunderground car parkby footslow wifibreakfast areapalais de justicerecommend this hoteldesigner shopsaccor hotelsbreakfast was included
Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

spent only one night
this is a good quality price hotel well located for shopping lovers
room was quite clean and comfortable
breakfast is good but basic
the receptionist was amazingly friendly and helpful

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

We were very impressed with the hotel itself, clean and neat. The rooms were fantastic.

The staff? Not up to par at all. We emailed months in advance to ask for the suite (only one at the hotel) was given an amount to be paid in excess of our prepaid amount, and confirmed that the room was allocated to us.

Upon arrival, until I showed the person WHO ACTUALLY CONFIRMED OUR UPGRADE MONTHS BEFORE the confirmation email, we were argued with saying there was never such communication. The check in clerk could not speak proper english, and insisted on French or Dutch... I spome Afrikaans and then suddenly he could speak english. Rude, incapable and inefficient. Should not be working with clients. Eventually we were told they can offer us another room for the night and then we can move at noon the next day. We accepted. This however cost us the additional side trip we wanted to do to Amsterdam as we had to cancel this.

Next day at breakfast found their breakfast arrangements are horrendous. People nearly come to blows about seating as they do not have enough seating (this they try to remedy by putting up a notice in the elevator basically telling their guests to have breakfast at certain times that are "off peak" At breakfast we waited forever to get an open table, eventually one opened up and we placed our jackets on the seats to show we were sitting there. One of the other guests proceeded, while we were dishing up, to help himself to our seats abd to put aside our jackets. I only found out after breakfast this guest also helped himself to my phone, with my 20gb simcard for Europe and all my photographs, all of which I could not replace. We had visited three other countries and got wonderful photos which I will never get back.

The clerk at reception gave me NO compassion or assistance, going as far.as telling me that it was irresponsible if me to leave my jacket IN THE HOTEL INSIDE THE BREAKFAST AREA...

In my opinion this hotel is a total failure when it comes to staff. My suggestion is to try one of the other Brussels hotels that are better equipped and trained to deal with guests in the proper manner

I will be engaging Accor hotels to make sure they retrain their staff as they are not at all guest centred, and the staff is a weak point in an otherwise brilliant and beautiful hotel, however my next stay in Brussels will NOT be at this hotel

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Frik D
h9401_gm, Front Office Manager at Ibis Styles Brussels Centre Stephanie, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Dear Frik D,

I am very sorry to read you haven't enjoyed your stay as expected. Please allow me my sincerest apologies.

We thank you for taking the time to give your feedback, It helps us to improve our services and working harder everyday to make our hosts happy.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

Very good ,clean hotel. Friendly staff. Great location. Tram no 92 stops right in front of the hotel which will take you to city centre. Nearest metro stop is Louise which is walking distance. Rooms were spacious. Bathroom was also very decent sized one. Breakfast was included in our room rent and was very good. Also they had coffee,Hot chocolate and some eatable in their lobby through out the day ,which was a great bonus .Front desk staffs were very helpful in every way. They gave great direction. They also had microwave and refrigerator in the room so you can buy packed meal from grocery shop just opposite the hotel and eat it.
I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 December 2017

This hotel is located on a busy street just off Avenue Louise. Easily reachable by metro and tram. The reception was welcoming and the staff offered all the necessary information needed. My Accor group loyalty was recognised. The room was of a decent size with a table to work at. The bed was clean and comfortable with extra pillows provided as requested. The bathroom does not come with a lot of amenities so go prepared.

Breakfast was included in the room rate and was of an adequate quality. Usual choices of cereals, fruits, bread, pastries, cold cuts, cheese and hot drinks. Okay to set you up for a day.

No onsite bar or restaurant but there are several restaurants and bars within walking distance so not a problem.

Room Tip: Rooms facing inwards are much quieter than street facing rooms
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
h9401_gm, Front Office Manager at Ibis Styles Brussels Centre Stephanie, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Hello Travelvasi,

Thank you very much for your kind feedback concerning your stay in our hotel.

We are very happy to read you've enjoyed your stay and we will share it with our team.

We hope to see you again for your next visit in Brussels.

Take Care,

Sophie

Reviewed 9 December 2017

I stayed here for one night in December, adding 1 night onto a business trip at my own expense, so I could do some sightseeing. The location was convenient, the room was very clean and quiet and the staff were very pleasant and helpful. I asked for a quiet room and got one, facing into a courtyard, so got a good night's sleep. The wifi worked smoothly. It was excellent value for money, with breakfast included. I have found Ibis Styles to be very reliable, in several cities.

Room Tip: Quieter side facing away from the street.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Hello Estella H,

Thank you very much for your comment on this website.

We are very happy to read your positive feedback. I will share it to our team.

We hope to see you soon,

Sophie