Review Highlights
Great bars

Visited both the basement (with 2000+ bottled beers plus some draft available) and the taphouse... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
tonycU88XW
Keynsham, United Kingdom
via mobile
Hidden Gem

I'm not much into the bar scene when I travel, but this was the exception. The music was great... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago

from US$48.40
from US$123.20
from US$80.60
7,662 results
All reviews different beers on tap beer heaven beer lovers beer selection love beer great bar three floors nice atmosphere jeanneke pis visiting brussels the grand place taps belgium floris drinkers thousands
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

This place is massive. So much beer to choose from. Reasonably priced and nightclub downstairs. Just be careful as we had a jacket stolen from our table early in the evening.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Very tasty beer and fantastic atmosphere. But most of the times in the evening it is extra full :D :D .

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed 27 March 2018

Beware! I had my Wallet, Cell phone and hotel key stolen from my purse at the bar. Professional Pick Pockets who look like normal well dressed people.They Bumped into my chair and table and stole what they wanted. Staff at hotel did nothing to help. That is the way it is in Brussels!

4  Thank travelgirl260
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

After reading lot of reviews been to this place. Crowded on Saturday night with different stalls. Beers and another for Cocktails. Tasted few different beers and liked Delirium beers. Toilets are on second floor and very difficult to get seat on first floor. I recommend get your table first and arrive around 10:30 so that it will be crowded later night.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

OK so let me start by saying delirium have essentially taken up the while Street and I suspect I ended up in the clubby end. That said, the choice of beer was good. I'll be trying the taphouse next ...