“Good vietnam restaurant”

Ranked #830 of 3,879 Restaurants in Brussels
Price range: US$7 - US$25
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: 32 years in business with the same chef since the grand opening in 1983. We specialize in authentic Vietnamese cooking. Please come share a meet with our family..
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I was with mi wife very tasty plates Small place good service.price is jones for the service i will return surely

Reviewed 1 March 2018

This is the restaurant I use most in Brussels because I love Vietnamese food, their prices are good and you can get decent beer there too. Because I'm not there so often I regularly end up having the same things that I particularly like - cha gio (nems) and a noodle soup with duck. The spring rolls were lovely as ever although I would prefer it if there was some decent sized lettuce leaf to wrap round it and hold the other veg and herbs when you dip them before eating. Unfortunately the soup was a bit strange this time. Their stock tends to be a bit light, lacking depth, but often making up for it in aromatic qualities. This time it had more flavour, but not in a good way. There was a sort of seaweed taste as if some mussel stock had got into it and also a hint of garlic. I like garlic (and mussels) but not in this. There was also a taste of white pepper that didn't upset me but I haven't noticed it before.

I guess I won't be in Brussels for a while now so I'll probably try again, but if I have the same problems next time I shall be looking for a new place. It won't be any of the ones across the road either.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

excellent value for fixed 3course lunch: asparagus soup, nem & chicken curry. Kept us satisfied & going until very late tapas in Marollen. Second visit, quick dinner a few weeks later, was rather disappointing. Japanese noodle soup tasted bland, fried rice speciality ok but nothing special. But service friendly and fast as before. Good place if you are in a hurry.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

So delicious. Highly recommended! Can't beat the price and the food is amazing. Very quaint. If you need a quick delicious bit to eat come here!

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Small place, nicely decorated with exposed brick walls. Large varied menu. Thai and Vietnamese food. The dim sum appetizer had crab cakes, dumplings with pork and shrimp. The seafood noodles were tasty and were full of squid, prawns, cod and mussels. The coconut and chicken soup was hot and delicious. Did not break the bank. And the server was pleasant and prompt. Very nice experience.