“A Must Have!!! 😍🍞”

Aux Merveilleux de Fred
Ranked #1 of 67 Dessert in Brussels
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

How dare they have the doors open just to reel me in like a moth to a flame! I didn’t stand a chance against the smell of freshly baked bread. I felt like the cartoon with aroma pulling my nose into the door. ‍♀️ If you’re on a diet avoid this place at all cost! Consider yourself warned!
I had the plain and the one with raisins...Both were so delicious that I went back the next day!!

1  Thank Nicki L

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

The first time was fine
The 2nd the supposed big meringue was very small indeed.
The brioche had a good size, it tasted ok but nothing amazing...

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

A wonderful place to drink a coffee and eat waffles or any other sweat you want!!!!!!
Everything is delicious and hand made in front of you!!!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Friendly staff. Ask for the hot chocolate with cream. Best we've tried in Belgium. They also sell great croissants and brioche.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Amazing macarons and freshly baked brioche bread. Everything was so tasty.
I originally only bought 1 to try but had to go back and buy 12 more because it was so damn good! It's a must try!