“It’s a most!!!!!”

Aux Merveilleux de Fred
Ranked #1 of 67 Dessert in Brussels
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

We actually looked for the eclair place across which unfortunately was shut down.. but we could resist the smell!!!! Best ever eaten brioches !!
Try the pain one the chocolate and the raisin - this is life changing!!!!
Most better then the merveilleux the place is named after (which are also good)
But don’t dare to go home before you have tasted this brioche!!!

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

How dare they have the doors open just to reel me in like a moth to a flame! I didn’t stand a chance against the smell of freshly baked bread. I felt like the cartoon with aroma pulling my nose into the door. ‍♀️ If you’re on a diet avoid this place at all cost! Consider yourself warned!
I had the plain and the one with raisins...Both were so delicious that I went back the next day!!

1  Thank Nicki L
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

The first time was fine
The 2nd the supposed big meringue was very small indeed.
The brioche had a good size, it tasted ok but nothing amazing...

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

A wonderful place to drink a coffee and eat waffles or any other sweat you want!!!!!!
Everything is delicious and hand made in front of you!!!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Friendly staff. Ask for the hot chocolate with cream. Best we've tried in Belgium. They also sell great croissants and brioche.