See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 March 2015

my wife and I stayed here for one night last fall while touring Belgium with friends. the property was beautiful and the owners very charming and friendly. Our room had a small balcony with chairs and table, perfect for enjoying some nice Belgian beer and cheese! the B&B was in easy walking distance to historic downtown area, and there were plenty of nice restaurants nearby. I'd stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 March 2015

Bed and Breakfast comfortable and welcoming. Good access to city sites by foot or local Metro five minutes way by foot. Breakfast pleasant but simple. Local restaurants on the whole good, would recommend The Monk for drinks and a nice bear, the Gourmet Burger Restaurant was very busy and excellent value however the Italian a couple of doors away on the corner was very poor and expensive, Pizzeria La Vienna I think. Local people very nice and would definitely return.

Room Tip: Rooms at the rear of the property probably quieter, while okay when there was traffic it was noisy.
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 January 2015

Stayed for two nights in December 2014 in this B&B. Wonderful spacious accommodation. Quiet location within easy walking distance to the city centre. A large Christmas market was a very short distance away. Very good breakfast in beautiful dining room. Matthieu is a very good and helpful host.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 January 2015 via mobile

Maison Noble is part of an impressive town house. The stained glass window in the breakfast room is beautiful. The rooms are also very well appointed. We had a lovely big bath in our room. The only downside was not being able to make a cup of tea or coffee in our room. It is also very close to the centre of Brussels.

Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 December 2014

If, like me, you are a fan of amazing interior design, original period features and lovely stained glass windows then this really is the hotel for you!
My boyfriend and I were staying in Brussels over Christmas to see the markets etc (from the 26th - 29th of December) and this was the hotel my boyfriend chose (after much research) for us to stay in because he knew I would love it.

We arrived on Boxing Day - Matthieu was not home when we arrived as he had been in Paris ovr Christmas. We were greeted by a neighbour, who he'd organised to meet us, when we got out of the taxi and she showed us to our room on the 1st floor. Matthieu had left us our key, a map and instructions of how to get around the city and how to contact him if we needed anything. He had circled all of the main places to visit on the map so we knew where we should go :)

Our room was so lovely! We had the room on the 1st floor. MASSIVE bed, very comfortable and the bedding was so soft so I slept like a baby every night and didn't want to get up in the mornings. We could control the heating from our room so when the temp outside reached -5C we were still toasty inside. There is an en suite bathroom within the room but is separated from the sleeping area by a partition wall. The bathroom was wonderful and clean - bath/shower, big enough for two, warm water, big sink, towels, shampoo and shower gel all provided! :) and there is a maid service to clean it every day.

We met Matthieu on the first morning of our stay as he arrived during the night when we were sleeping. He was a lovely host to us throughout the whole stay and couldn't do enough for us! Always making sure we had everything we needed before he did anything for himself :)
Breakfast was served every morning at whatever time you chose was best for you. Matthieu would make tea/coffee for everyone and show us to the food which you can help yourself to! Oh and the orange juice is amazing.

The stained glass window in the communal eating area was enough to put anyone in a good mood in the morning if Matthieu's friendliness isn't enough! I want it in my house. In fact, I wish the hotel was my house. It's full of art (lots of Rene Magritte among others), lovely little vintage nick-nacks, original features (such as the fireplace and interior woodwork) and Philippe Starck dining chairs that totally compliment the window :)

In terms of location it's great too! Only a 20-25 min taxi ride from the hotel, the Christmas market is literally just round the corner (2 min walk), the main part of town is about a 5-10 min walk away, and the amazingly stunning Grand Place is a 10-15 min walk away! Close to all the main attractions but out the way of all the hustle and bustle enough to feel relaxed.

We had a fab stay at this hotel and couldn't fault it! We have both said we would 100% stay here again if we were visiting Brussels. Definitely more of a couples hotel, rather than for families, I'd say - this is mainly due to the type of hotel it is (vintage nick-nacks lying around etc). Since it's a small hotel it gave the feeling of being a home rather than a hotel which was lovely :) it really felt as if it was YOURS.

I've probably forgotten something but basically everything was great.

Thank you, Matthieu, for having us! All the best,
Alex and Evan
Newcastle, England

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lexy1911
msegard, Owner at Maison Noble, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2015

Alex, Evan, Thank you so much for your amazing and sweet review. I am getting blushed now.... Well on my side, I can only state that you wee among the nicest guests we had to welcome to la Maison. I wish we could rate our guests as well: in that case I would quote ***** with absolutely no restriction. Brendon and I would be extremely happy to have chance to welcome your guys again. Warm regards. Matthieu