“GOOD EXPERIENCE”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I’ve been in that place Saturday night 31/3 with a friend of mine, he had a tagliata and I had a calzone, both good I have to say.
We also drink a nice spritz (we are Italians!)
And a really good frangelico, my favourite digestive! Highly recommended, but the most divine has been the blonde waiter, amazing I just felt in love!!!

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

First of all: in an international city like Brussels, it's a mystery to me, why anyone hires waiters, speaking only French. It definitely complicated everything:)
So we ordered a dessert and a pizza. I asked for tallegio on my pizza, and we got a pizza and a huge chunk of tallegio with balsamic vinegar on a plate next to pizza.
Trying to communicate, that the tallegio should be on the pizza, not on the side, the very sweet, non-communicative waitress took away both dishes. 5 minutes later it came back: rather large chunks of tallegio, still with the moldy rind. At this point we had given up communicating.
The place is nice, the menu was nice, they actually have tallegio! And the pizza crust indicated good pizza. But when eating, communicating is handy.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

real nice, fairly authentic italian eatery, usually there for pizza, but this one time tried meat - not te be repeated (tough, not really warm, flavourless) ... so, only pizza (and a glass of wine, good choices by the glass)

Reviewed 1 August 2017

We had diner here with a group of 10 persons. We ordered a lot of different dishes, which was no problem at all. The staff was very vriendly and the food was excellent. We have been here before with the two of us and each time we had a very pleasant meal. The terrace is ideal for the summer and the restaurant itself has a cosy and relaxed atmosphere. The desserts are outstanding as wel.

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

This was my second visit and I seem to remember that the first time tasted better... The food was not 100 fresh, I noticed pre-packed pasta in the kitchen that I can buy in any grocery store, pizza was not crusty but what struck me most was the resto itself, the garden terrace looked abandonned, not wel kept, and the smell in the restaurant was not one of fine food...too bad