“Delicious”
Review of Bruyerre

Bruyerre
Ranked #41 of 67 Dessert in Brussels
Reviewed 5 June 2018

This was a good opportunity to try some chocolate from a brand that was not familiar to us. We got six pieces, and they were all delicious.

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

I stepped in and greeted by 2 lovely smiley ladies. They quickly gave me some chocolate to try before I even walked around. I finally had Hazelnut Milk Chocolate and some macaron (Vanilla and Pitachio) Chocolate is good but macarons are not my taste. I reckon u go for chocolates. So many cute and creative chocolates here.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Honestly, I think this is the most underrated chocolate shop in Brussels. We visited all the big ones that are recommended (Neuhaus, Pierre Marcolini etc.) and this chocolate was just as good if not better! They gave us a sample when we walked in. We thought it might be a tourist trap being right in the square with Grand Place, but the prices were either the same or cheaper than everywhere else we visited. I would seriously go back to Brussels for their hazelnut chocolate.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

In Brussels you will find choc shops everywhere, especially near the Grand Palace where most tourists throng. Bruyerre is a nice shop with a variety of chocolates on offer. The good thing about the place is the staff. They help you make your decision as to what kind of chocolates you are looking for and will guide you nicely. With respect to the taste, can't fault Belgium chocs, can we? Recommended.

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

The most aaamazinggg chocolate covered strawberries! They were so pretty I almost didn’t want to eat them, but I’m glad I did. Wish I could go back and get some more!