“Delicious and reasonable price ”
Review of Eat East - CLOSED

Eat East
Cuisines: Thai, Fusion
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 31 July 2015 via mobile

Hello to all,

We went to a restaurant at Uccle specialised in all dishes from Thailand. The waiter was very professional and the waiting between the starter and the meal was reasonable. What it is particular with this restaurant is that they do offer dishes that you are not used to find easily in other commercial ones.
The price per person was okay (about 30€, beverages included) with starter and a main course.

Nice and unusual Thai food!

Reviewed 3 November 2014

I booked this restaurant with Restolastminute encouraged by the positive reviews I found on Tripadivosr. I was certainly not disappointed by the quality of the food. We visited the restaurant with two other friends who are very well acquainted with Thai food and they also found all the plates they had delicious. I was already very pleased with the selection of starters that were very well presented and very tasty. All of our main courses were also served in very generous quantity and the quality was far better than other similarly priced Thai restaurants in Brussels. Another positive surprise were the desserts. I don't normally take any in Asian restaurants but upon the recommendation of the waiter we decided to try the cheesecake and the chocolate cake and they both were fantastic and had tasted homemade.
My only let down was that later on I realised that they had not applied the 20% discount on the dessert as it was meant by the promotion. Nonetheless, we were all very satisfied and will certainly come back in the near future.

Reviewed 28 September 2013

Lovely staff, yummy food. Flexible menu that caters for vegetarians.
They gave the kids colouring pencils and crayons.

Reviewed 23 January 2013

Quick friendly service, nice interior although the food was nothing special. I had the spicy beef and my friend had the chicken and cashew nuts, we shared a starter platter.
There are plenty of better Thai restaurants around so would not go back.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook