“Cosy place in the heart of Brussels”

Le cercle des voyageurs
Ranked #121 of 3,757 Restaurants in Brussels
Price range: US$20 - US$53
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Resto , Arts & Travel Cafe - Exotic Tables, World Wines , Books and elsewhere , Events, Banquet Hall , Banquet Music bar , Projections , Expos. Hosts the NPO Mondocultures that manages a monthly cultural events (concerts, film club , conferences ...)
Reviewed 23 September 2015

This is very nice restaurant next to Manneken Pis. Amazing interior, design is unusual, very nice and helpful stuff, food was good but i cant say that it was something exceptional. Good for romantic dinner or dinner with friends ! The place is quite busy is better reserve the table. Certainly will come back.

1  Thank Katerina_Weber

Reviewed 19 September 2015 via mobile

Visited early evening and surprised by varied menu choice. Staff helpful in explaining what meals were and food itself when served delicious and service very good. Surprised that cheese platter was four soft cheeses but have to say they were excellent and subtly different. My wifes creme brulee was also really creamy. Venue surprisingly well decorated and had good ambience. Overall a very enjoyable visit.

1  Thank Adrian B
Reviewed 16 September 2015 via mobile

We had walked past this place during the day and were intrigued by the interior so we checked it out on trip advisor.

Having read the comments I was in two minds whether to go from the mixed response but I'm so happy we made the gamble.

The food was incredible! I had the mussels and my partner had the burger.

The service was fantastic as they moved our table when I got too cold (I get cold easily) without any trouble.

The interior is beautiful and the ambience really makes this experience one to remember.

They deserve the 5 stars and I hope more people realise what a gem this place is!

1  Thank Vicky S
Reviewed 14 September 2015

The service was fine; the food was excellent!! A uniquely done salmon dish - good portion and tasted delicious! My wife had mussels in garlic, also delicious. Good value; the best meal we ate in Brussels.

1  Thank Joseph M
Reviewed 6 September 2015

This place is excellent! The cozy atmosphere and friendly staff made it a great experience for us! The food was delicious, too! We were lucky to come across this restaurant on our way to meet up with some friends at a nearby bar. But we wanted to grab some dinner beforehand. We walked in and luckily there were a few empty tables so we were able to have dinner without a reservation. Would definitely come back! Very close to Manneken Pis!

1  Thank VannRo