“Nice deco and good food”

Le cercle des voyageurs
Ranked #146 of 3,714 Restaurants in Brussels
Price range: US$20 - US$53
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Resto , Arts & Travel Cafe - Exotic Tables, World Wines , Books and elsewhere , Events, Banquet Hall , Banquet Music bar , Projections , Expos. Hosts the NPO Mondocultures that manages a monthly cultural events (concerts, film club , conferences ...)
Reviewed 22 August 2017

The location has a nice deco, especially the walls are nicely covered. The food and service was also good.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

I visited here on the recommendation of Trip Advisor as I was looking for a good quality place close to my hotel to have dinner. I was not disappointed.
The staff were fantastic and could not do enough for you.
The food was exceptional. I had a wonderful Angus steak with fries and salad and it was cooked perfectly and as I had requested.
Overall, I would go here again as the place had a god vibe and the food is top notch.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

We took a train from our apartment in Bruges for a day in Brussels. Finding a nice place for lunch could be challenge as there are so many choices. Our instincts decided on Le Circle Des Voygeurs and we were happy with our decision. We were seated immediately in a really cool restaurant where the wall behind us was stacked with suitcases. We ordered croquettes and beers. Food was delicious, service was friendly and the price was right. Loved everything about this place.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

The most eclectic restaurant. It had an amazing world theme. Lovely classical interiors with bits of the world brought together. We started with a beer and since sitting in the restaurant was giving us good vibes, we went on to having dinner with them. The menu is quite diverse and probably would have something for everyone. My husband went with mushroom risotto rice and I did a chicken in coconut curry with rice. The preparations weren't delightful but highly acceptable to my palate. It is the whole experience and you might want to give it a chance. We weren't rushed and we do have lovely memories of the place.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

Great food, reasonably priced, and a good buzzy atmosphere. Service
Only disappointment was that they had run out of mussels, which I'd been looking forward to, but hey, I've had them before!

Staff were young and lively.
Recommended