“Delicious”
Review of Chilli Grill

Chilli Grill
Ranked #2,168 of 3,882 Restaurants in Brussels
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Not that cosy but in this case it is no nonsense. Talking about the food, what's most important: I had the Pathia and it was Just TOO DELICIOUS! YUMMY!

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

Would highly recommend this restaurant to anybody looking for a wholesome made-to-order style Indian/Pakistani food in Brussels city center. The food is really flavorful , the portion sizes are generous and the prices are very reasonable. End your meal with the very lovingly prepared masala chai.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

I have visited this restaurant maybe ten times, I really like the food - however I am not an expert in Asian cuisine. I am usually served by two waiters who are also the cooks. The prices are excellent.

Now that my girlfriend has moved away from the area, I miss this place. I will probably keep on visiting it in the future whenever I am in the neighborhood.

Chilligrill, Owner at Chilli Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Thanks u like our food and quality, we try our best ,we r professional in Asian food 20years experience in my job , we like always care our clients feelings and health ,

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Hi Friends, If you are in Brussels, Belgium and looking for Indian food then my suggestion is not to try Chilli Grill because Taste is not at all good and its really a wastage of your Money.

First of all he does not prepare fresh curry and whatever is in the display (May be for two or three days) he just make it hot and give it to us.

Worst Taste and not good food.

Please do not try.

If you really want an indian food then please check my other reviews.

Enjoy the change!!!

Chilligrill, Owner at Chilli Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

We make always fresh food , and how is possible make 200 dishes in display this is one big lier , we make only 6 different in display bc some people dont have time ,we always say our clients if u r not happy our food say us same time we WI'll make on your choice, we give best quality and good food our clients, some one jealous from our best quality and our clients are happy , my brother if u really saying I invite u on my restaurant for free food ,and see online my menu have 200 dishes, u r the first one who saying wrong , hope if u r one honest sure u will come and welcome chilli grill , owner of chilli grill

Reviewed 18 June 2017

Don't be fooled by the appearance! It looks like a Kebab grill but this is an authentic South Asian joint and you get super spicy food for non spicy if you wish with warmth, human warmth. There is cooked food which you can choose by looking or choose from menu. Masala tea is awsome and the vegetarian thali too!