“Nice place, tasty burgers...and more!”

Ellis Gourmet Burger - Place Jourdan
Ranked #510 of 3,758 Restaurants in Brussels
Price range: US$10 - US$19
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

I am meat lover so tasty burger will do for me any time! Recently I am quite frequent here and my favorite is Red Chili: it is delicious and as spicy as it should be. But do try Salmon Filet Salad - simply yummy. As are the chips too. I would prefer more choices for draft beer...and yes sometimes it is really busy, however the burgers are great and usually they come rather fast. So for sure I will re-visit soon.

1  Thank Ivana J

Reviewed 9 July 2017

The burgers here are ok. They are a bit more well done than I prefer. The fries and onion rings were good. Service was good but I was there early in the evening in the middle of the week and it wasn't busy.

EllisGourmetBurger, Customer care at Ellis Gourmet Burger - Place Jourdan, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Hi, good to hear you had a nice meal. If your burger wasn't the way you like, you should've said something to our personnel. They won't bite and will be happy to help you! ;)

Reviewed 29 June 2017

We order 2 Ellis MeatLovers burgers , 2 beers and a salad. Beers came after 15 minutes and food after 40 minutes. A fork were missing from our table and we had to ask 3 times.

Burgers were tasty , but nothing special for the fame the place has. I have eaten better burgers in other not so advertised Brussels restaurants.

I will not go for a burger in Ellis Place Jourdan again.

EllisGourmetBurger, Customer care at Ellis Gourmet Burger - Place Jourdan, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2017

That's too bad, we would very much like you to come back to show you our burgers are indeed as good as you heard! Thank you for your feed back and we'll discuss this with the personnel of the restaurant.

Reviewed 5 May 2017

I must say that I was surprised that the reviews here were not much higher, since our experience as a couple who sat inside at the bar enjoyed our burgers immensely. They lived up to their name and made me wonder if I had just eaten my best burger ever! The staff were friendly and the ambience relaxing. Highly reocmmend!

EllisGourmetBurger, Customer Service at Ellis Gourmet Burger - Place Jourdan, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2017

Hi Richard,

Thank you for your review. We are happy to read that you enjoyed your visit at our restaurant! Spread the word :)

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

Very efficient service. Three different burgers all very tasty and very filling. A very good find for a quick family meal after a long day walking Brussels.