“Pretty good waffle ”

Los Churros & Waffle
Ranked #34 of 67 Dessert in Brussels
Price range: US$1 - US$7
Description: Specialized in Waffles of cork and Brussels, as well as in cornet of churros, our company is considered as the freshness of its products, our strawberries, Bananas, and fresh products generally, are in daily load, our products his centred freshness and quality. Los Churros, is not that a name, it is a security of quality and freshness, a company in perpetual looks for of innovations, with mixtures and flavors unknown somewhere else.
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

This was not the best waffle we had but it was pretty good - Dandoy Tea Room had the best waffle, but this did the trick for a convenient, quick waffle if you don’t want to wait in the long line at Dandoy. We did the plain waffle with powdered sugar - it tasted fresh and had a nice taste.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Yes - Belgium waffles! And yes the best ones ever!

We have been “dining” here for 3 days and the taste, the smile of the lady servicing us - it was just the best!

And the best: if there is something missing on the menu - they will compose you your tailor made :) we had “Austrian style” cherries with chocolate - absolutely fantastic!

Los C, Gérant at Los Churros & Waffle, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Hello,

In the name of all the equipped, one thank you for your opinion

He reassure us in our choices on the quality of produced and of our employee

In pleasures to see again

you there

Reviewed 20 March 2018

The worst service ever! No acknowledgement, no eye contact. It was as if she wanted us to leave! I felt bad for bothering the girl on that morning of January 11, 2018. I took a photo of the place to remind me about leaving this review. We finally got our waffle and then sat down to enjoy probably the best Belgian Waffle I've ever tasted, when we were harassed by two street beggars. The second one would not leave, nor stop talking in her Eastern European language until I gave her some money. By that time I was pretty pissed off and glad to be heading to the airport. The really bad service from the start set the tone for my last morning in Brussels. Thanks for the memory...whoever you are! Good luck getting anywhere with your attitude!

Hello,

First of all be you sure to have been in our establishment?

Indeed we put a point importing on our service in customers, I am going to verify the schedule of this day, and verified camera, if indeed it is at our with us, I would take capacities necessity with the guilty employee

It is inadmissible to give you this impression, I am really sorry about it

If you return in Belgium to contact I, I would offer you your waffle(honeycomb) with pleasures

Still saddened

David

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Me and my friend enjoyed the food but the employees treated us so bad since the beginning as if they wanted us to leave the place. We sat on the terrace and we ordered more food later on but the employees (the blonde girl and the one with the glasses specially) were really really rude to us all the time, they were also laughing at us sometimes. Honestly, It’s been a while that I don’t see such an awful service, i’m very disappointed!!

1  Thank Meritxell M
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

We visited the branch on the rue tabora, opposite a much more well known waffle stand. They do a good range of waffles
with all the toppings you could want. We just got the hot chocolate and plain waffle for only €2 which was much better than we expected. Tasty chocolate and a good solid waffle. There’s a handy bench to sit and eat it on too. Definitely recommend.