US$140
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

US$149
Hotel Onderbergen(Ghent)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$87
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

US$90
US$67
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

Erasmus(Ghent)
Onderland(Ghent)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$86
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

KaBa Hostel(Ghent)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsformer monasteryunique atmosphereshared bathroombeautiful chapelatmospheric hotelcity centrewedding partysingle bedshower and toiletloved this hotelrooms are smallenjoyed my staystayed for one nightquiet streetnunsorphanageconference
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

Not happy at all.
I got a room in the detached building, very poorly furmotured, there were some strange stains, the shower was broken and spilled water everywhere. Linoleum in the small bathroom. The kettle for the the was dirty. Breakfast at 17 Euro but nothing special, I could make the because I was not able to find a clean teapot.
Only good point the location, near the city center.
I will never ever return.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Federico B
Reviewed 13 May 2017

I booked a standard room well in advance in his hotel. I wasn't expecting luxury but honestly, the state of the room I was allocated was so poor I left and went somewhere else. I made my views clear to the management and have told them that the room is not fit for public letting. I believe some rooms have been refurbished. MIne clearly hadn't been decorated for many years. The carpet was so awful yo wouldn't want to walk on it without shoes. Hotels in Ghent are pricey, but I think it's worth paying a little extra to avoid this one.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

Rooms were organised for us as part of a work meeting. The monastery is in the heart of Ghent. The rooms, while dated, were functional and comfortable. I thought it was a lovely and unique experience, and while not a 5 star experience, at these prices, it was excellent value for money.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 March 2017

a very charming authentic convent from 1200. tucked away from the streets, gardens, comfortable simple rooms. Breakfast is E17.00/p/p huge buffet selection, you can even make a sandwich snack for later! Conveniently located to all the sites walking distance.
Funny little bar area that needs a bit more ambience.....Restaurant not always open.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sylviannethesaint
Reviewed 21 February 2017

....so things may have changed in the year since I visited, but I really liked the place. We had a large attic room as there were 6 of us.Not sure if there are more than one of these types of room but ours was set up with a couple of sofas and two beds down stairs and four beds in the eaves. The only way up was up a set of stairs that were really more of a ladder. It wasn't an issue for us but if there are older or less able travellers in your group it could be an issue.

Parking was onsite, can't remember the pricing, but I do know it was pretty reasonable.

We didn't eat at the hotel so can't comment, but it was close to the centre, where there are plenty of choices.

Would happily stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends