See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 May 2016

I work in an international environment and have to book rooms for our international guests at a regular basis. Whenever possible, I try to book people a room at Oude Brouwerij Keyser Carel since our guests have always been very pleased with the accomodation and the service!
Speaking for myself, I have never stayed at the B&B myself but have also been very pleased about the service and the very friendly and helpful hosts - they will go out of their ways to make your stay as comfortable as possible! I can definitely recommend them!!!!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank An V
Reviewed 16 March 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for three nights. Accommodations were spacious and beautifully decorated. The hosts were helpful and genial. The location is convenient to the main tourist areas, yet on a quiet street.

Breakfast was delightful, and our host accommodated our American need for lots of coffee.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Grandmajoan
Reviewed 14 March 2016

I stayed at this B&B in June 2005 while on a European trip from the US to pick up a European delivery Mercedes from Stuttgart. It has a fine central location, great rooms and beautiful enclosed gardens. The owners are very friendly and the meals were great. I was amazed to see that in the past 11 years their rates have not gone up very. For the quality of the location and service their prices are very reasonable

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 January 2016

VERY friendly welcome
Beautiful old building that was very well renovated to be a B&B
Very big rooms
Clean & well maintained
Very close to the center and night life (walking distance)
Nice city view from window
No elevator

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank EyalS925
Reviewed 16 May 2014

We stayed two nights at the Oude Brouwerij Keyser Carel in Leuven and couldn't be more positive. The building is beautifully renovated and the many pieces of original art fit perfectly in the spacious setting. It is hard to believe you are near the centre of old Leuven (5 minutes walk) in a large private home with a spacious garden. The owners were very helpful and friendly and the breakfast was elegant and completely satisfying. The owner went with us to the parking place (about 500 m away) when we arrived where we could safely leave our car. We have been in many B & Bs but this was the best ever.

Room Tip: We were in the Blue Room (indicated by the room key). It faced the street but we had no problems with sound from the street and loved the view of the Dijle River.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple