See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 July 2017

I was sent across the street to another hotel/annex (?) to stay. The experience was overall fine; the room was small, generally clean and private. The hotel staff was nice and the breakfast was delicious. However, the room was quite noisy, with thin walls -- I could hear the person next to me watching TV and laughing along. The first night I stayed, this happened until about 23h00 at night. The next morning, I went to the pharmacy to buy earplugs and this worked fine for the rest of my stay (3 more nights).

Room Tip: Bring ear plugs just in case :)
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 June 2017

This hotel might be fine; the breakfast was quite good and the location - just 2 minutes from the Central Station - is excellent, but I wouldn't know.
I arrived mid-afternoon (The "reception desk" is the bar of the restaurant on the ground floor of the hotel) and was told my room was in the annex.
This turned out to be past the next door hotel, across a road and at the side of another hotel; Hotel L'Industrie. Actually, I suspect it WAS the Hotel L'Industrie.

My first impression was that the room was reasonably clean, but overlooking a fairly busy street. This became a problem later as it was hot, but too noisy to sleep with the window open.

I had to go straight out, but returned in the evening to find:
* there was no Picture on the TV, just sound.
* there was so little space between the bed and the shelf that passed for a desk, I had to sit on the chair and slide it along the bed until I was trapped, but could work at the desk.
* the wifi signal was too weak to be functional, perhaps because of the distance to the hotel!
* there was no phone to contact reception and no phone number. It was too late by then for me to go back down the stairs, across the street and back through the restaurant to complain.
The next morning, I saw the shaving socket was half hanging off the bathroom wall and, bizarrely, the wooden handles on the shower cubicle were only on the outside.

Frankly, I was pleased that I had not paid for this hotel room, and that I was only staying one night. Yes, it has only one star, but this was below basic even for that rating. The actual hotel might be fine, just DON'T ACCEPT THE ANNEX!

Room Tip: As all the annex rooms seem to face the road, I cannot imagine any of them would be pleasant in summer.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 May 2017

This was a very weird experience. To begin with it was unclear where to check in. Second, we booked at this hotel, but were put in a hotel across the street: hotel Industrie. Third, the hotelroom in Industrie was extremely noisy: you could hear other guests going to the bathroom, you could follow an entire convesation when people were whispering in the hallway and when there's a party downstairs in the Bar Industrie you feel like you're in the bar yourself. Last but not least, though recently renovated, the bathroom had mould.
We were very unpleased with this hotel and we will most certainly not go back!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 April 2017

Nice quiet hotel. Design and layout were very nice and the room and bed spacious and comfortable. Breakfast included a good selection of hot and cold foods in a pleasantly designed dining room. Good quality for the money. Didn't see much of the staff as there is no reception per se, you check in and out in the restaurant, but the rooms were cleaned well, as was the hall, and it seemed well-run by an unseen staff. Impressive feat actually. Warning for the un-fit though, there will be climbing. All rooms are up stairs, so you have to be able to do at least a few stairs.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel in the city center .
When we arrive we dicover that entrance in the hotel was through the restaurant,
staff was verry polite offering their services.
Tidy and clean room,quiet during the night.
At the restaurat really good breakfast.
We recommend.