“Great place to stay in Bruges”
Review of Be My Guest

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bruges
Be My Guest
Ranked #132 of 232 Bruges B&B and Inns
Reviewed 18 October 2015 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for 3 nights on a trip to Bruges. It was quite lovely and Anne was a very gracious and accommodating host. Breakfast was fantastic with a nice variety of eggs, breads, jams, meats, and cheeses every day. The room was clean and comfortable. There was some noise at night from drunks walking back from the bar but I think you'd have that anywhere in Bruges. The street is relatively quiet but very close to all the sights and attractions. I highly recommend Be My Guest.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 3 October 2015

Very central, rooms somehow small but cute and very clean.Anne helped us a lot and gave us vital infos what to see and to do.I recommend this place and I would be back there.We had no breakfast so I cant say about it.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 December 2014 via mobile

This was a great place to stay, and we're lucky to find this as everything else was booked out months ago. Right in the center, it's just a short work to any of the attractions or restaurants. We didn't have breakfast at the house, since there were lot of options in Bruges. Anne was a wonderful host and made sure we were comfortable at all time since we were travelling with our 4 month old baby. Will recommend if you don't expect anything fancy!

Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 26 August 2014

We booked two nights but ended up staying three because we were enjoying Be My Guest and Bruges so much. The location is fantastic. Just a few blocks from the main square. Upon our arrival Anne made us coffee and got us settled in to our spotless room. We enjoyed chatting with Anne and have no complaints about our stay. She even offered us umbrellas and any help necessary as we planned our days. We didn't do breakfast, but i'm sure it would have been great, too! I will definitely stay here again if we return to Bruges!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KTexas123
Reviewed 17 February 2014

We stayed here for one night on 11th December 2013 as part of an extended P&O mini-cruise.

Really enjoyed our stay in Bruges for a romantic weekend away.From first booking the hotel talking to Anne via email she was very friendly and helpful and this convinced us to book (along with the other great reviews!)

When we arrived and found the place, we were greeted by Anne , who gave us a map of Bruge and asked us if there was anywhere that we would especially like to visit, before helping us with directions and circling any places of interest as-well as the hotel on the map.

Be my guest is situated in an ideal location near to the markets and the main squares and so near all the best places to eat and drink too.

The next morning Anne served us up continental breakfast , which i must say was the best continental breakfast either me or my girlfriend had ever experienced, plenty of top quality fresh food: bread, pastries, fruit, yogurts etc , and nothing was ever too much trouble for Anne the host.

Would definitely recommend 'Be my guest' to anybody visiting Bruges, the rooms are lovely, the location is ideal and Anne the host again was amazing .Would definitely stay here again if ever we revisit Bruges.

Thanks again for the great stay

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple