US$162
US$146
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

US$127
US$93
US$88
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

Hotel Marcel(Bruges)(Great Value!)
US$127
Bryghia Hotel(Bruges)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$113
Travelocity
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

• Breakfast included
  • Bar/Lounge
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 October 2015

Very central, rooms somehow small but cute and very clean.Anne helped us a lot and gave us vital infos what to see and to do.I recommend this place and I would be back there.We had no breakfast so I cant say about it.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 December 2014 via mobile

This was a great place to stay, and we're lucky to find this as everything else was booked out months ago. Right in the center, it's just a short work to any of the attractions or restaurants. We didn't have breakfast at the house, since there were lot of options in Bruges. Anne was a wonderful host and made sure we were comfortable at all time since we were travelling with our 4 month old baby. Will recommend if you don't expect anything fancy!

Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 26 August 2014

We booked two nights but ended up staying three because we were enjoying Be My Guest and Bruges so much. The location is fantastic. Just a few blocks from the main square. Upon our arrival Anne made us coffee and got us settled in to our spotless room. We enjoyed chatting with Anne and have no complaints about our stay. She even offered us umbrellas and any help necessary as we planned our days. We didn't do breakfast, but i'm sure it would have been great, too! I will definitely stay here again if we return to Bruges!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KTexas123
Reviewed 17 February 2014

We stayed here for one night on 11th December 2013 as part of an extended P&O mini-cruise.

Really enjoyed our stay in Bruges for a romantic weekend away.From first booking the hotel talking to Anne via email she was very friendly and helpful and this convinced us to book (along with the other great reviews!)

When we arrived and found the place, we were greeted by Anne , who gave us a map of Bruge and asked us if there was anywhere that we would especially like to visit, before helping us with directions and circling any places of interest as-well as the hotel on the map.

Be my guest is situated in an ideal location near to the markets and the main squares and so near all the best places to eat and drink too.

The next morning Anne served us up continental breakfast , which i must say was the best continental breakfast either me or my girlfriend had ever experienced, plenty of top quality fresh food: bread, pastries, fruit, yogurts etc , and nothing was ever too much trouble for Anne the host.

Would definitely recommend 'Be my guest' to anybody visiting Bruges, the rooms are lovely, the location is ideal and Anne the host again was amazing .Would definitely stay here again if ever we revisit Bruges.

Thanks again for the great stay

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank daniel c
Reviewed 31 December 2013

The location was unbeatable- right along the main canal, and just close enough to the center of town to walk, yet far enough away to enjoy some peace & quiet! Anne was more than accommodating of our late-night arrival (due to some unexpected traffic in Northern France,) and ensured that we had a way to get in, although she couldn't be there to greet us. She served a delicious breakfast spread in the morning and was extremely sociable and hospitable! Rooms are "en suite" and their windows open up to the cobblestone street.

Brugge was a lovely town and surpassed any of my expectations, by far! My sister and I felt safe wandering around and exploring the gem of a city by night, and during the day we had a wonderful time sampling chocolates and beer, exploring the landmarks, riding in a gondola down the canal, shopping at the outdoor markets, and savoring delicious food!

There were a few minor things to this B&B, that could either irk you slightly or lend to the charm. The lock on the front door sticks a little, and the stairway door is quite loud when you close it. The staircase is winding and narrow (as we found at every European B&B) and the quarters are a little bit tight. None of these were deal-breakers for us, and we relished the time we spent at Be My Guest! If/when I am fortunate enough to revisit Brugge, I would consider myself lucky to be a guest here once again!

Room Tip: No elevator and narrow stairwell, so take that into consideration when you choose a room, if you have a lot of luggage.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family