“Perfect quaint spot”
Review of Be My Guest

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bruges
Be My Guest
Ranked #140 of 231 Bruges B&B and Inns
Reviewed 11 August 2016

Great bed and breakfast spot, in central location with super pleasant and helpful host. In room coffee/tea and even on mornings she wasn't able to do a full, hot breakfast - she did leave little something that was perfect for me. Room is very cute with easy access to anything you need in fairytale Bruges.

Room Tip: There is noise if window left open for air with bikes passing on cobblestone. I thought it mostly c...
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo

Reviewed 18 October 2015 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for 3 nights on a trip to Bruges. It was quite lovely and Anne was a very gracious and accommodating host. Breakfast was fantastic with a nice variety of eggs, breads, jams, meats, and cheeses every day. The room was clean and comfortable. There was some noise at night from drunks walking back from the bar but I think you'd have that anywhere in Bruges. The street is relatively quiet but very close to all the sights and attractions. I highly recommend Be My Guest.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2015

Very central, rooms somehow small but cute and very clean.Anne helped us a lot and gave us vital infos what to see and to do.I recommend this place and I would be back there.We had no breakfast so I cant say about it.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 December 2014 via mobile

This was a great place to stay, and we're lucky to find this as everything else was booked out months ago. Right in the center, it's just a short work to any of the attractions or restaurants. We didn't have breakfast at the house, since there were lot of options in Bruges. Anne was a wonderful host and made sure we were comfortable at all time since we were travelling with our 4 month old baby. Will recommend if you don't expect anything fancy!

Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 26 August 2014

We booked two nights but ended up staying three because we were enjoying Be My Guest and Bruges so much. The location is fantastic. Just a few blocks from the main square. Upon our arrival Anne made us coffee and got us settled in to our spotless room. We enjoyed chatting with Anne and have no complaints about our stay. She even offered us umbrellas and any help necessary as we planned our days. We didn't do breakfast, but i'm sure it would have been great, too! I will definitely stay here again if we return to Bruges!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple