“Wonderful steak, slick service, place was full”
Review of El Churrasco

El Churrasco
Ranked #84 of 775 Restaurants in Bruges
Price range: US$17 - US$45
Cuisines: Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The restaurant is located in the luxurious hotel of J.K. Place in Capri Italy.
Reviewed 18 April 2018

Lovely waiter - advised us the rib eye was his favourite - so two of us ordered this. The other two ordered fillet steak. Some of us had steak house pepper corn sauce which was lovely - and I had garlic on the steak - which was OK, mild and raw. I would have preferred it cooked.
But the food really was great and the service lovely. Absolutely nothing to fault with this restaurant and if you are steak lovers you won't be disappointed.

Just one small criticism ..... it is April. Please get rid of those Xmas decorations!! Ha ha.

Reviewed 17 April 2018

Can look a bit old fashioned and small from outside - however really spacious inside. Décor is great + traditional but the food is the star. I had the rack of 8 Lamb chops and it is highly recommended. Food and staff all fantastic. If you like your meat this is a great restaurant.

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Big steaks. Very friendly staff very accommodating . The whole family enjoyed great food cooked as we asked it to be. Nice wine list too if you like a full bodied red to accompany a nice steak!. Very enjoyable evening.. delighted to put it on my places to re visit list next time we're back

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Ideal place to visit with you vegan or vegetarian friends. You sit on leather chairs, have leather table mats, and are surrounded by bits of cow hide. They will love it! On a serious note. The steaks are cooked to your liking and when you ask for blue, it comes blue. Great atmosphere and friendly if busy staff.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Went here by chance whilst in Bruge. I was celebrating my birthday so fancied a treat. Husband ordered steak and I had chicken in mushroom sauce teenage son ordered chicken in pepper sauce. The service was swift and polite, and then the food arrived. My husband has tried steak all over the world and he was not disappointed the steak was tender and cooked to perfection, not a trace of date on it. We were not disappointed with the chichen either. Very moist and tasty and both sauces were so tasty. So yes highly recommend this place, great atmosphere, great food, great service. If only we lived closer!