“Fantastic running tour - highly recommend!”

Tourist Run Brugge Day Tours
Ranked #24 of 48 Tours in Bruges
More attraction details
Owner description: Do you want to take in Bruges while running through Bruges? It is possible with the Bruges Tourist Run. We will guide you through the narrow streets at a leisurely pace allowing you to admire Bruges in all its glory. Our run through Bruges will take place at a quiet time: in the morning before the city awakes and all of the people of Bruges and the tourists start exploring the city or in the evening before the city gets ready for its evening and night life. It is also possible to draw up a tailor-made route for groups.
Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

I managed to make a last minute booking with Thomas for an evening running tour on my first day in Brugge. It was excellent! Flexible, professional, knowledgable, moderate pace but lots of opportunities to stop and take photos. He gave me loads of recommendations of what to see and do over the next few days so agree with others, try to do this on your first day here. Highly recommend this tour!

There are newer reviews for Tourist Run Brugge Day Tours

Reviewed 20 April 2016

As I was training for a half-marathon when I visited Bruges I was keen to fit a decent run in whilst getting to know the city. Thomas' running tour was a perfect way to do this! In just over an hour he guided our small group around all the highlights (also introducing us to some lesser known areas) and was very friendly and personable. The pace was comfortable - although I think we all felt we'd had a good work-out! I'd highly recommend this to others - and think that it would suit most reasonably fit people.

Reviewed 7 March 2016

Thomas was gracious enough to meet us early on a brisk morning. He was very personable and had a lot of knowledge about the city. We were able to see everything that we wanted and were able to talk to him about what we needed to go back and see. He gave recommendations on restaurants and where to buy the best chocolate. This is always our favorite way to see new cities. Thanks Thomas for the run and info!

Reviewed 14 February 2016

Running around Bruges in the early morning is such a lovely way to see it without all the tourist crowds. We also got to see the more residential parts of the city away from the centre which was really interesting. Excellent tour, we would highly recommend

Reviewed 20 September 2015

In between all the dining out and chocolate, having the opportunity to go running around Brugge was a very nice treat. Thomas, the runner/guide/a resident of Brugge was very nice and friendly.
The run covered about 5km around town, at a super easy pace. It is a not a very long run, but one can easily continue running once the group run is over.
I'd recommend this run to a friend.