“Jogging - tour Bruges”

Tourist Run Brugge Day Tours
Ranked #24 of 48 Tours in Bruges
More attraction details
Owner description: Do you want to take in Bruges while running through Bruges? It is possible with the Bruges Tourist Run. We will guide you through the narrow streets at a leisurely pace allowing you to admire Bruges in all its glory. Our run through Bruges will take place at a quiet time: in the morning before the city awakes and all of the people of Bruges and the tourists start exploring the city or in the evening before the city gets ready for its evening and night life. It is also possible to draw up a tailor-made route for groups.
Reviewed 6 December 2016 via mobile

Very nice tour guided to have an overview of the Town and its neighbourhood - we liked- only pay attention to be properly dressed in the winter time.

There are newer reviews for Tourist Run Brugge Day Tours

Reviewed 30 November 2016

Thomas was a great running host, friendly and knowledgeable who immediately put us both at ease.

My partner and I were met by Thomas at our hotel and taken on a lovely tour of the city. Even though I had been to Bruges a few times before I saw plenty of new things and got some great insights from a local.

Route was just over 8km and took about an hour at a leisurely pace including some pauses at places of interest.

Would thoroughly recommend to anyone of any ability.

Reviewed 22 November 2016

Thomas even lent us his running pram so we could take our children on the run with us! He was very flexible and knowledgable of the area and gave us some great tips for what to do with the children. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

I managed to make a last minute booking with Thomas for an evening running tour on my first day in Brugge. It was excellent! Flexible, professional, knowledgable, moderate pace but lots of opportunities to stop and take photos. He gave me loads of recommendations of what to see and do over the next few days so agree with others, try to do this on your first day here. Highly recommend this tour!

Reviewed 20 April 2016

As I was training for a half-marathon when I visited Bruges I was keen to fit a decent run in whilst getting to know the city. Thomas' running tour was a perfect way to do this! In just over an hour he guided our small group around all the highlights (also introducing us to some lesser known areas) and was very friendly and personable. The pace was comfortable - although I think we all felt we'd had a good work-out! I'd highly recommend this to others - and think that it would suit most reasonably fit people.