“Tasty - better hot”
Review of Go.fre

Go.fre
Ranked #28 of 53 Dessert in Bruges
Price range: US$3 - US$29
Description: Waffles on a stick topped with different toppings.
Description: Waffles on a stick topped with different toppings.
Reviewed 6 August 2018

This place visually looked amazing. The choices were so vast. We had a hot, milk choc sauce with hazelnut, simple but divine! They are definitely better to have there and then. Although a lovely idea to take away for a gift treat for folks back home.

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

This was my second time here and I loved the freshly made waffles... I was the last one there with my daughter and I let her have the last fresh one... I had a cold one and asked if the could pour hot caramel chocolate over it (I said I would pay extra) they say "No" shocked I asked why they said "You can have too much of a good thing !!!" They were wrong.... The old cold waffle on a stick were stale flavourless and dry.... A warm up with some fresh chocolate may not of been the answer but neither was a snide remark....

1  Thank FrankieTheButcher
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

Waffles on a stick is what they call it. Loved it. Lots of choices. Just go there and you will love it. Small place but helluva choices!

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I ordered a waffle stick with milk chocolate and raspberry sugar. It was very easy to understand what I had to do. Unfortunately I felt like my €4 were spent on gimmick which was stale and the "raspberry" sugar had no flavour. It would have been a lot easier to eat with a wooden fork. Next time i'd a traditional waffle shop that made their produce fresh on sight.

1  Thank Maddie N
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Expected a lot judging by how busy this shop was. Queued for a “fresh” waffle but got something tasting very stale. I chose milk chocolate & hazelnuts to top but didn’t even finish it. Take your €4 and find much better waffles elsewhere!

1  Thank Emma C