After some of the reviews I wasn't sure what to expect. We were treated by lovely people, an excellent view of the ocean, and a beautiful infinity pool. The complex is fairly large but feels intimate. We were extremely delighted to find that Thursday nights there's a wonderful Tahitian dance performance in front of the restaurant. It was free but I've paid oodles for far worse Luau's in Hawaii. It was an amazing performance. The food is a little expensive and not very good, but the view and entertainment can't be beat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax and Unwind at this Oceanfront Resort in Tahiti.Make your escape to the tranquil Tahiti Pearl Beach Resort, which offers outstanding comfort and spectacular waterfront views in the lush, tropical surroundings of the 900-metre-long (half-mile long) Lafayette Beach. With its stunning oceanfront location on historic Matavai Bay, this destination resort offers easy access to a wealth of activities and attractions. Make your reservation at the Tahiti Pearl Beach Resort and indulge in warm island hospitality and unparalleled resort services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Ctrip TA, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Tahiti Pearl Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Plaza Resort Tahiti Hotel Arue
- Radisson Plaza Hotel Tahiti
- Radisson Tahiti
- Tahiti Radisson