“Great time”

Hawksnest Snow Tubing and Zipline
More attraction details
Owner description: Recognized for having the largest Snow Tubing Park on the East Coast, we've added the longest Zip line Tour as well. We are featuring two tours to choose from. Our Hawk tour is a 11 cables 1.5 miles of ziplines. Our new Eagle tour is 9 cables of almost 3 miles of zipline tour. Gliding through the air with ease is trouble-free. Zippers--ages five and up--enjoy the exhilarations of speeding treetop high over valleys having expansive views and threading through the forest canopy over creeks, wild turkeys, deer, groundhogs and the occasional bear. In winter, zippers can yell to their snow tubing friends from way above as they begin their journey. Our 20+ Lane Snow Tubing Park has four different areas to snow tube; lanes are 400 - 1000 feet long. Our 2 conveyor lifts take our snow tubers back to the top for more rides. Hawksnest has 100% snow making and lighting on all lanes to provide the best possible conditions and fun for the whole family.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Weather was cold and rainy but the staff were so professional and friendly-they kept us going. Highly recommend and will return.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Write a ReviewReviews (1,194)
All reviews
in 49 reviews
"skiing"
in 24 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was amazing the first time we went. However the second time was such a waste of money. you couldn't slide and we ended up walking after sliding maybe 30 feet. after paying well over 100 we would have expected better.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had originally planned to have a ski weekend, but found out a few weeks prior our getaway that Beech Mountain skiing was closed. I scrambled to find other things to do for our weekend, and zip lining was at the top of my son's list of things to do. My son's friend was pretty nervous about this whole thing, but it ended up being his favorite part of the trip. The staff at Hawksnest was amazing! The senders and receivers on the line were so friendly and patient, the photographers were great, and later Loretta has been helping me with a merchandise request (my son's friend wanted a hat from there as a souvenir but didn't say anything until we were back in Florida). We would 100% return on future trips, and we highly recommend them to anyone!
Karyn and Jackie Allee-Herndon

Reviewed 4 March 2018

When we arrived I was terrified as I looked at the lines. I was trying to figure out how to ditch but didn’t want to let others down. Bc it wasn’t season we could only do 4 lines. I got suited up and we went to the first platform. We had a lady and a college kid from Gainesville Florida- I can’t remember their names - they were great! After my first zip I was bummed we only could do 4. The staff and guides were all super kind and understanding as I was so unsure.