“Excellente ”

Kohinoor Indian Tandoori Restaurant
Ranked #177 of 873 Restaurants in Albufeira
Price range: US$12 - US$37
Description: The best tastes of Indian cuisine make your meal in a friendly atmosphere to The reasonable price and excellent quality!!!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very Nice and helpfully staff mix starter was super and my ratan korma and nan bread i never had like that me and my husband we both injoy here .

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I had tea in this restaurant the other evening whilst visiting the strip in Albufeira. We opted for both Vegetable and chicken pakora for starters both were nice although the vegetable pakora was quite different from what we are used too. For mains we chose Chicken Balti with Pilau rice and a plain nan bread, again all were nice although the chicken could have been more plentiful. No dessert as they don't offer desserts however this is changing through a service from the new ice cream parlour across the road.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

My wife and I were staying at the Praia Da Oura on a bowls tour for the week half board. We decided however to have a change from the usual food served up each evening and have a curry on the "strip". The staff are authentic Indian and very friendly. You can see your food being cooked to order. The prices were very reasonable a little cheaper than the UK. The wife had a lovely Korai and I had a Rogan Josh. Mine was very tasty but could have done with more meat. Other than that popodoms and onion bhaji and naan bread all good. Would recommend this curry house which was better than I expected from a curry house outside of the UK. Past experience has not had the flavours of home. This one did not disappoint.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Absolute fantastic family restaurant, food is EPIC to say the least, good luck to this great family. Bruah!

1  Thank Terry S
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

It like wow everything was super
I just want to keep eat and eat
Is the best in albufeira city
Best Indians food