Muthu Oura Praia Hotel
US$368
US$210
US$203
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$257/night.

US$148
US$144
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$194/night.

US$227
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$258/night.

US$368
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$410/night.

Areias Village Hotel Apartamento(Albufeira)(Great Value!)
US$142
Vila Joya(Gale)
US$1,801
Hotels.com
All reviewsthe hangoverself cateringsister hotelold townplenty of bars and restaurantspool areawashing up liquidlovely hotelevery other dayone bedroom apartmentplenty of sunbedstaxi rankreception staff arequiet at nightfree busfew minutes walklarge supermarket
Reviewed 21 March 2018

Oura Praia Hotel is ideally located in a vibrant and lively area within short walk distance to the extra ordinary beautiful beaches, shops and the most dynamic and famed strip of Albufeira. The amenities of sister resort Muthu Clube Praia da Oura are also at guests' disposal The hotel is comfortable clean and spacious and that is why my family and I are returning there at the end of next month

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank ownyourlifejg
MGM_Muthu_Hotels, General Manager at Muthu Oura Praia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Thank you for sharing the feedback on your recent stay with us.

It is good to read that you liked the hotel and found it to be comfortable and clean. OuraPraia indeed is very popular for its location and you really have everything available in walking distance, including the beach.

We have plans to upgrade the hotel facilities in near future as we have been doing in the past.

Do give us another chance to serve you again.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Big clean apartments.. not the most modern but fully equipped but above all spotless. One of the best things about the hotel are the staff. Friendly and nothing is too much trouble. Albuferia is not everybody's cup of tea but great for a long weekend. Hotel is ideally placed for the night life but as a 4 star caters more for the more discerning visitor. Great pool. If I was to go back to Albuferia.. I would stay there again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
MGM_Muthu_Hotels, General Manager at Muthu Oura Praia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Thank you for sharing the feedback on your recent stay with us.

I am happy to read that you liked the Apartments, Hotel´s location and general cleanliness. Our staff is the most important asset to us and i am elated that they were up to your expectations.

We have plans to upgrade the hotel facilities in near future and it will be a pleasure to welcome you back.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Firstly my star rating is based on my view that that the hotel should only have a 3 star rating. Primarily because of my other experiences with proper 4 star hotels but also because of the very tired decor, very tired rooms, very odd 'toilets' but I will get to that later and also the lack of services and amenities .

The hotel is in a very good location at the oura end of albufeira and has a prime location for bars and restaurants. Nice walk downhill to the beach but up steep hill back. No issues for myself.

The hotel now has a bar called the hangover bar which is very good for sport and a night listening to entertainment but when your put in the room right above it, their is no possibility of a quiet night, which of course we were! In an almost empty hotel may I add.

The rooms had air con, fridge, and basic cooking facilities, the beds were two singles pushed together.
Room was cleaned 3 times in a 7 night stay, think the cleaner missed us one day though.
The toilet was a bath with a shower over head, toilet and bide . The toilet bowl however is anything but aesthetically pleasing and anyone who has stayed or is going to will know exactly what I mean! The shape of the system does keep things In 'view'!

Food I think you had to walk to the clube praia da oura, just because of the season I think, somewhere I have stayed before also but we always ate out.

Busy road on one side of hotel and pool area at the side, not sure of the back, probably another road.

Staff seemed friendly but because it was quiet I think they seemed a bit bored and unoccupied to go out their way to do anything.

Parking is available I think.

Wifi is good in the hotel.

You know I probably would stay again but only if it were a great price and I know not to expect a 4star that I normally stay in, simply and purely for the location of the hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank andymcgawn

Thank you for sharing the feedback on your recent stay with us.

It is true that Ourapraia is indeed very popular for its location and we are happy that you appreciated the same. We do understand that because we are centrally located in a popular street in Albufeira, evenings can get a bit noisy because of so many bars and restaurants around. We always are happy to move our guests to the quiet wing of the hotel, looking at the occupancy levels and room allocations.

We do have a private parking for our guests and i also appreciate that the Wifi service was up to the mark.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Enjoyed my stay at this hotel, rooms were clean, food was delicious and the staff were lovely! I will certainly be returning soon, I booked directly through the MGM website and the prices were so reasonable!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank MNM479
MGM_Muthu_Hotels, General Manager at Muthu Oura Praia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing such a positive feedback on your recent stay with us. I must also appreciate you booking directly through our website.

It is good to read that you found the rooms clean and most important is that you found the staff to be friendly and up to the mark. Thank you once again for complementing our Food.

Do give us another chance to serve you again.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Hotel was totally empty .nothing open only the room we slept in was the only functioning part ! We had to go to another hotel in morning to eat our breakfast which was really annoying .there's no inside pool .Hotel was ok inside but it was a ghost town everything around was closed as it was not the right season for tourists .went to new strip and 2 bars were open that was it ! Went to old town and it was same thing .most food shops and bars were all closed. Didn't see any young people they were all older lot. Location of hotel was good as shops were next to hotel but I have to say I didn't enjoy my visit this time. Maybe in summer the place would be totally different but this time of year was not the right time to go so to be fair it was my own fault not looking into the time of year in portugal. Only place I fully recommend again is Donalds restaurant it's the best food place just at beginning of new strip .food is always amazing here

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kerry040
MGM_Muthu_Hotels, General Manager at Muthu Oura Praia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Thank you for sharing the feedback on your recent stay with us.

It is true that Ourapraia is indeed very popular for its location and we are happy that you appreciated the same. Algarve is relatively quiet and popular with senior citizens in winters, however, the case is opposite in summers. You will see a different environment as the place is buzzing till early hours of the morning.