Review Highlights
A strip with plenty to choose

Reviewed 24 March 2020
TheCount69
Rochdale, United Kingdom
via mobile
The strip

Great for night life, some great restaurants too. If you’re looking for something relaxing this is... read more

Reviewed 1 March 2020
007maker
Northampton, United Kingdom
via mobile

Google
Recommended experiences in and around Albufeira
from US$35.92
from US$42.62
from US$20.70
from US$36.53
More Info
All reviews top end bars and restaurants night life eating places free shot clubs strips hen cocktails sports
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 March 2020 via mobile

I was here on February and even though it was off season there were still quite a few bars open, mainly the smaller ones.
Even this time of year there are touts outside trying to coax you in to their bar.
Theres the usual drug dealer as with every strip I've been to.
Lots of bars and still a good crowd even in winter.
Prices vary from one to the other and I visited a few in my 2 nights.
The same can be said of the entertainment in each, theres something for everyone, maybe not the elderly as it's a lively place

Date of experience: February 2020
Reviewed 1 March 2020 via mobile

Great for night life, some great restaurants too.
If you’re looking for something relaxing this is probably not for you.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed 28 February 2020 via mobile

Although we visited on the off season when many places are closed this area is just depressing to me. Venture further afield and experience the real Portugal

Date of experience: February 2020
Reviewed 12 January 2020

My wife and I have been coming to Albufeira for 12 years and the strip is getting worse every year we visit
Took my step son and his wife on holiday staying at the CPO near the beach down from the strip as they only stayed about 3 kilometres away from the strip in 2016
We always walked up and down the strip once a day and every day or night we were offered drugs, my wife is 61 I am 56 step son is 38 and his wife is 36 so we do not look like we take drugs, always being you want charlie and always said I am a police officer so you better get lost.
Lots of drunks morning and night as we passed for the women’s shopping trek.
Now the old town is getting the drug dealers there as well, not much police going about to be seen
As I have been to Albufeira I notice the same people selling the drugs and I did ask a friend who owns a bar who do we talk to or does anyone care about what is happening to the are, seems no one cares as long the money is coming in.
Will be on holiday in 2020 so see if anything has changed

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank davidhM7013MO
Reviewed 8 January 2020

lovely area night life is busy but a lot stags anf hens parties but good fun and rite beside the Beach and good deals on food and drinks during the day

Date of experience: April 2019