“Great choices of craft beer!!”
Review of Grains 864 Brewpub

Grains 864 Brewpub
Ranked #94 of 358 Restaurants in Faro
Price range: US$12 - US$25
Description: A new Brew Pub in Faro City, Portugal
Description: A new Brew Pub in Faro City, Portugal
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Was looking for some good craft beers and searched on trip advisor to find this bar...they have an awesome choice of craft beers!! Go here if you like your IPA or pale ales!!

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

As I was strolling the bar district I had the joy to fall upon this bar pub quite different in an old cellar - the service was exceptional, the atmosphere the best, and tasted 2 craft beers the Passarola Chindogu and the Dois Corvos Creature both IPA both excellent - I highly recommend you find yourself in there!

Reviewed 1 February 2018

It never takes me long to find the brewpubs in a town and Ground 864 took about a day before I smelled it out! Pretty good selection of beers, maybe 50 flavors, lots of beers from all over! Food was okay, not an extensive menu.

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

I found this place on TripAdvisor before I even left. I really enjoy my food and beers so was happy to find something that catered to my requirements. The burgers were amazing and the beers we're a good selection as well. I came the second night with another guest from my hostel who also really enjoyed it. If you like fresh cooked burgers and hotdogs and quesadillas as well along with a nice Craft Beer then you're in luck.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

We decided to call into this pub for a drink whilst wandering around the area. I'm really pleased we did, for the service the young waitress gave us and the good music we had a great time there. To top things off, I asked for a glass of port and was disappointed to be told they had none. 10 minutes later a girl turned up to my delight with a glass of the finest port, she had gone to the bar next door to get me one. Brilliant. With service like that they can't go far wrong. We left very happy.