US$183
Hotel Eva(Faro)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$178
US$160
Casa d'Alagoa - Faro Hostel(Faro)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$163
US$189
US$133
Hotels.com
US$126
US$109
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$105
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

Free cancellation until 21/07
US$166
US$199
US$186
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$207/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
US$115
US$109
Orbitz.com
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$188
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 October 2017

not really a guest house... More rooms for hire. I arrived just after 2.00pm to locked door. I called Silvia who arrived approx 3.30pm. She was pleasant and helpful and showed me the accomodation. My room was bright and clean and near a very clean shared bathroom. There was a communal kitchen where you could make hot drinks but not allowed to cook. The fridge badly needed a clean out as it was stocked with out of date food items and mouldy jams. My room was bright with basic furnishing and rather hard poor quality mattress and bedding. Unfortunately the advertised wi fi was non existant on the first floor.
On the plus side Silvia was very nice and the place was in a super location in the centre of town. There was also a pleasant small terrace on the roof guarded by the family dog! ( he was quite cute)

Room Tip: Bring ear plugs. It's noisy on the street outside.
Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 December 2016

As a solo traveller I spent a week (3 - 10 th december 2016) in Faro. I wanted a base-camp that feels like home.

I was very well received by the owner of the Guesthouse, lady Sylvia on Saturdaynight. During the week she was very helpfull in giving information.

Thanks to her I visited Estoi where you can visit a wonderful castle, with special garden. It is now being used as a hotel, so the entrance is free. If you like culture visit it! She also told me that a good way to see the lagunas is by (2x€2) ferry form Olhao, instead of taking a expensive tourist-boat from Faro, thnxs Sylvia! Also a wonderful short trip is to visit the beach of Faro by taking the airport-bus no 16 from the busstation (€ 2) that goes on to the beach. I had a beautiful 3 hours walk there in the sun. You walk on a small strip of land, with on one side the lagunas and on the other side the beach.

My double room with bath and toilet was very clean, and also during the week my bed was made again a few times!

I mixed with local people and visited a lot seu cafe. Here they have perfect breakfast, perfect coffee and perfect "comer a peso" . In the evening you can chose of about 10 already prepared warm meals and 10 salads and you pay by the weight on your plate! Very good quality! And everything in het cafe and restaurant is served with Portuguese love. Thank you Emidio my waiter, who speaks German.

Normally I dont come back to a place thats has been good, but this time I have decided to come back in January with a nice lady. I already made my reservation and bought the tickicts.

Sylvia, see you on the 14th of January, warm greetings Walther from Holland.

Room Tip: All the rooms are well located
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 September 2016

Silvia was very nice and helpful, she received me well. The room was clean and good. Only minus was the noice from the streets. But as I sleep with earplugs this didn't disturb too much. The room was warm, but with the ventilator on it was ok to sleep. I left very early to catch a plane, but still got the opportunity to get breakfast from the fridge! The location is really close to the bus and train station, resto's and bars and the old town.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 September 2016

I stayed only for a night, but had a very pleasant and comfortable experience.
The hostel is very clean, well-maintained, and its location is perfect. The single room is an ideal size (but didn’t have a dustbin) and I enjoyed free wi-fi. The owner is very friendly and welcoming.
And lastly, there was such a lovely smell upon entering the hostel - very warm, fresh, colourful, inviting and enticing.
I would certainly stay there again without a doubt.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 June 2016

Great location, close to all the amenities of the city (city centre, old town, bus and train station). Clean and tidy, towels are provided and there is a shared kitchen. Lovely rooftop terrace with a cute little dog. The owner is very friendly and she will be available to give you suggestions about the city. Recommended

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple