See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 December 2015 via mobile

Tania is the owner of the place, she was very polite with us, the room that we've stayed was clean, tidy and very big. They have pool if you want to relax with a amazing vire from the Algarve see. I m definitely happy with this place next to the beach at Santa Barbara do Nexe.

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Ginerochi
Reviewed 1 August 2015

I had a great relaxing experience being welcomed by Nuno and his wife. What a great placement.
I stayed one night and it was ideal resting for me: sunbath, the pool, the view... You need to rent a car to go.
Thank you very much Nuno. A promise is a promise! Sorry for being a bit late :o)

Room tip: Rent a nice car to experience Algarve region and the beaches. I recommend you Sagres' beaches.
Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 18 July 2015

Beautiful place and location. Wonderful hostess, very welcoming.
Excellent for those seeking a bit of peace and tranquility off the beaten track. If you want to feel the real Portugal , you most definitely should give it a try.

Date of stay: July 2015
2  Thank Nick S
Reviewed 12 February 2015

Totally deserves 5 star rating. It's perfect for those who are looking to have some quiet time away from the crowds and all the buzz of the busy tourist area. The view from my room was absolutely amazing. It's sometimes hard to find an affordable hotel that overlooks the ocean. It is only about 10 minutes away from the beach. The pool is another great option to spend the time drinking coctails and getting all bronzed up.
Speaking about the rooms, mine was clean and cosy and the room service was really good as well. All staff are very friendly, they really make sure you have everything you need for your stay to be as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. They speak good English so there was no issue with communication what so ever, which was a big hit for me!
All in all, great place to stay. I would definetely go back if I ever decided to visit Algarve again

Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Courtney P
Reviewed 17 July 2011

Run by a charming lady, the hidden away B&B does more than tick all of my boxes. There is a beautiful large pool that overlooks Faro and the Atlantic Ocean. The rooms, while basic, are very comfortable and clean. The breakfast provided each morning is well varied, handy on longer stays to keep things interesting. This was my second trip here, and both times I have stayed for seven nights. I can not fault the place and look forward to being able to return again in the near future.

Room tip: Ask to be shown all available rooms and pick the one that you like best.
Date of stay: July 2011